View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #41
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssump29 View Post
WOW who is blowing it up. Let's go back a couple months when at least one thread a day was popping up saying bad paint job, mismatched paint. Hell I remember one person being so dumb as to start one and show he had a mismatched painted IOM and took pictures and pointed out how the front was a different color then the side on the car and hood. Then made the mistake of taking the picture from a different angle and proving it was just the angle of the first pic but went on to defend it by saying no its mismatched.

Don't act like this board didn't have a problem with people trying to claim all IOM were all mismatched because it happened.
I agree that there are a lot of people posting about their mismatched paint but when were those threads made? April? May? Maybe they were legit at the time?

Like I said, the issue has been resolved and any car built today will not have mismatched paint. Let's just not automatically state that the customer is wrong/stupid when you have not even looked at their car.