View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 07:29 AM   #325
LittleDolfin

Drives: 2014 Camaro RS
Question 2014 Camaro RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Thanks to Camropete for posting this. I have given some of you this number in the past in hopes that you would do exactly as he has suggested.

You can use this number to report a problem with your dealer or a problem with your vehicle that has not been resolved to your satisfaction.

To report an issue regarding a dealership:
First contact the Customer Assistance Group by calling 1-800-508-3060
If the issue is still not resolved and the customer is in need of additional assistance:
Complete the Escalated Customer Assistance Form (note: You MUST have an existing Service Request (SR) number from the Customer Assistance Group in order to request Escalated Customer Assistance.)

For questions regarding GM warranty coverage (new car warranty and GMPP warranty)
Contact with the Customer Assistance Group at 1-800-508-3060

To follow up on an existing customer case with Customer Assistance Center:
Complete the Escalated Customer Assistance Form (note: You MUST have an existing Service Request (SR) number from the Customer Assistance Group in order to request Escalated Customer Assistance.)

The escalation process is a form that I or any GM employee submits internally but you will have to have the SR number which you can only get from Customer Assistance.

So the process asks that you give your dealer a chance to take care of you. If not then you can call the 1-800 number and if that doesn't work, have a GM employee go to the "How to help a customer" website and submit an Escalation Form on your behalf. And you can PM me if you have problems with this or if you need help with escallation.

I can assure you that there is a significant focus on making sure GM customere are the most satisfied. As Mr. Reuss has stated, we will do it one customer at a time.
As I asked the other GM person, I am new to this and am not sure how to "PM"
I have a major problem and it was reported and I have a number and I spoke to a Rocky who was very dismissive and spoke down to me. I'm not happy about this whole situation. I have a gorgeous car that runs great and I love it but has had a catastrophic fail in the evaporator and I have no A/C in FL. This repair is going to cost $2000. and the car only has 23k miles on it. This after having to replace the body control module 2 weeks prior to the tune of $495. I can't afford these extensive repairs I really thought I would get more than 5 years out of this vehicle. in fact I intended it to be my last vehicle it's not looking like it's going to make it.
LittleDolfin is offline   Reply With Quote