View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:01 AM   #49
Pumpkin1LT

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallyrob View Post
when i got it i only got 2packs of yellow so it was anuff for the door and dash i still got to get 1 more pack for the passanger door but what im thinking now to do it take it off and take off the dash and door pannels and hot glue it becus some of the trim is comeing off from the door i took off the little peace next to the whell and i hot glue it so i think i might try to glue all of it becuz ocer time its just goin to fall out the dash and door
The only issue you are going to encounter with the hot glue is that it will leave somewhat of a large beading where you apply, and if youapply too much it may interfere with the placement of the panels after your done.. They may not fit. Instead of hot glue, I would suggest a good no sew/fabric glue (don't go cheap on it cause it will not hold. After you apply the fabric let it dry over night .

I am thinking that I may put a line of thin cording in the seam behind the piping to hold it in place. As like with any "concept" idea, trial and error until you find what works.

A happy wife is one in the garage getting dirty under her 2010 Camaro!
Pumpkin1LT is offline   Reply With Quote