View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 10:54 PM   #8
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
By the time the Camaro is out, Pedders will have multiple systems available, including potentially a 2-3 position strut and shock for street/ performance and race. Currently, the Camaros that are are on tour are not really built on a ZETA platform, but actually are an oa CTS platform. The dealys on having the Camro built are really polital and are based on union aggrements. edders will have alll the stuff prior to te Camaro coming out.

the Camaros that are on the roda ccurrently are not what will be delivered when the vehicle arrives. THey will be higher. the sructure for he Zetsa platforma are the same. There will be minor alterrations for he different car lines. Pedders will be th dominant suspension system for the Camaro without a doubt

For those who know me, I am a Pedders dealer for the GTO and many other vehicles and have helped thousands of GTO owners./ I am just preparing potential Camaro owners on the most important upgarde that you can do and that is the suspension. So I am just getting the creative juices to the community going
mike
dms

Last edited by Info@PeddersUSA.com; 08-21-2007 at 12:09 AM.
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote