View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 09:14 PM   #45
Camarowguy

Drives: 2011 imperial blue SS, black 92 RS
Couple things: tag ur it, did it help your problem? I see that it help one other member. My noise was almost completely gone until I tightened the nut pedders told me to (I'm not mad at Cha!, I just know now I need to focus on this area) made it worse than it originally was! Now I can hear it above my radio sometimes :(

I looked at the pad on the top of my strut and it's orange, not tan or black. Wassup with that? I'm going to try to take the strut partially apart and make sure there is no metal to metal contact or anything not set right. Im also going to completely remove the front sway bar to eliminate that as a suspect. Good thing is I can drive a block away to make it rattle. This is annoying me! I thought I had it fixed and now I made it worse. I'm about to go loosen this nut a tad to see what it does in the morning. Don't worry, I have a cordless 3/4" drive impact I'll throw in the trunk just incase.
2004 5.7 GTO 78mm turbo
Camarowguy is offline   Reply With Quote