View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #13
MillerTime
Blowin the doors off!

Drives: A 2013 SS RS 6M SR
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
Okay..so on a personal note..congrats on the successful header install. However on the flipside, lets be honest. We all know they are made in China given the brands reputation. I can also tell because they are polished. You can't pay an American worker to hand polish headers and have them priced right. Lastly, look at the pictures, it is plain they copied a Kooks header (picture below). If you're gonna make cheap Chinese stuff, at least have the decencey to design it yourself. This is not a "everything is made in China thing"...this is about a overseas company stealing an American ones work, off shoring production and dumping it here. There are no free rides, and I am certain no one wants this to happen at their work place.

I am all for saving a buck..but I really don't like when people come with one of these headers and act like they are so great, and such a deal. Sure they are great because they copied the best product on the market, and sure they are cheap. Hell it costs nothing to pump them out between runs of Walmart lawn furniture with foreign materials and sell them on ebay. Not to mention no warranty and order support. As I have stated before, buying these, you are getting nothing more than a fake Rolex. I am sure my continued ranting will upset people..but it's the way it is. I would have no issues if this company would stop cheating, design their own product, properly support it and sell it like a real retail business. Stop the wink wink these are knock off Kooks on ebay crap. There are no free rides.

Everyone has their own opinion...but I certainly would expect a little more professionalism from a forum sponsor, especially because you represent a company and not just an individual opinion. You have made your point SEVERAL times on here. Those of us that purchased these headers are MORE than aware that you do not like them for the reasons you listed above as well as several others listed previously in other threads. I respect your opinon, so please respect the fact that not everyone shares that same opinion and move on. Thanks

2G1FS1EWXD9163847