View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 01:11 AM   #59
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by '69 Maro Man View Post
I've heard of conditional love but that is an outragous amount for a rock. But if you have the cash then have fun spending it. On the other hand I don't understand why you are letting her tell you what to do with YOUR 94Z. That is just wrong!!

Good Luck
well, the main thing is lately we have been saving extra for an LA trip for her birthday next week. that "extra" is from my Project Mayhem fund. I've been puttin about $1000.00 per paycheck (2 a month) away for this trip for a bit now, but I had to get new rear tires the week before last and she wasnt happy seeing as how they cost $600.00 for just 2. so i ended up not putting any money away that pay period. she's not happy about that.

as far as the price of the rock, im not paying that much for one, (tho it would mean she would pay for the Maro) but im looking around 12k for her ring in about a year or so. (just dont tell her)
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote