View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #154
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatiaJockey View Post
If you're in the market for advice... Get a cheapo ice chest and fill it with water or Gatorade every day. The workers will take care of the people that take care of them. Leave a watermelon, have your wife bake them a cake or pie, anything to give them a special treat every chance you get. I did this due to someone else telling me how well it worked out for them and it pays off big time to have them on your side if you want or need anything. I got my garage sheet rock (walls and overhead) finished and painted at no additional cost just by telling the lead guy one day I'd like to do this.... and his crew did it no questions asked.
I bought the guys working on my house a case every Saturday I was home... I still had to occasionally fight the crew leader... I do not for a minute believe this was an "A" team... Too difficult to explain some of the problems, but we did get them resolved one way or the other before we moved in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Or throw them the keys to your ca........................ Ok... Got carried away, sorry.
yeah right... nope, not gonna do it...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote