View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 10:28 AM   #9
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Hi all - -

I wanted to be SURE that I got this straight -- so I went to Cheryl - and she writes:

"....The exposed weave carbon fiber hood insert can be ordered with the available stripe package. The stripe color becomes "dark gray" when the exposed carbon fiber weave hood insert is also ordered. The stripe package includes a single stripe that travels across the roof, decklid and spoiler.

The stripe is a decal (vinyl), not painted.

Details will be included in the owner's manual on the care of the standard black--painted carbon fiber hood insert. It is a low gloss finish and will require special care......."

One other note: A couple of people have asked me if the Sueded Seats are standard as there was some confusion about Page 18 in the guide that mysteriously appeared on this forum.

It reads: "Inteior" -- "sueded microfiber interior package - steering wheel, shift knob, and shift boot"..........

The Sueded Seats are standard - you can get an option to provide the microfiber on the steering wheel, shift knob, and shift boot at extra cost if you so desire.....