View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #2867
Scourage
Syntax Error

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RT21 View Post
You guessed wrong. Last time I'm posting here...again. Window sticker = shipped. I don't even have an invoice. My car will be here next week ... you will see the pics. trm0002 doesn't even have an invoice. Read some different threads. I totally proved what I just wrote above and what Woot said weeks ago.

No wonder Woot doesn't post to this thread anymore ...
I won't argue with you, and if mine has shipped then that's awesome!
Like I said "I guessed" based on the manager's email. Since there was some confusion(some on my part) I thought I would post what I heard today.
The sales manager I deal with has been great so far, he seems to know the ropes, always keeping me up to date and forwarding workbench to me in email, just like last week when he told me that he learned from DBC I was in QC and the reply I received tonight.

And I have been reading different threads and understand the discongruity of information everyone is getting, hence I shared what I was told.

I'm sorry my post broke the camel's back and you won't post in this thread again
But if you do, how did you find out you baby is on it's way? If you don't mind me asking.
Nevermind found your post where your dealer gave you rail info.
Scourage is offline   Reply With Quote