View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 08:15 AM   #1
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
my 2010 V6 Camaro Review

I am fortunate enough to have a friend who was fortunate enough to get to drive a V6 Camaro. Specifically it is V6 6-speed manual (1LT). So I asked him if he could share with me a little insight that I could then share on the site. He said sure so here goes.

He has put several hundred miles on the car (probably over 900 by now) and was very impressed with the overall package. He said that the V6 has a lot of power and is getting impressive fuel economy (especially considering that he was not driving it to optimize fuel mileage). He was wondering why people were questioning the V6. He felt that 99.9% of people would be surprised by the power of the V6 and that most people would find that it was more than enough power (excluding crazy Camaro5 fanatics who just HAD to have a V8 -gtahvit, DragonEye, etc...). He added that the car had awesome handling on top of the power and the looks. He also noted that it had great acceleration off the line and across the board even in 6th gear when running 55-65 MPH.

Anyway, I thought that those who ordered the V6 or anybody who was on the fence concerning the V6 would find this review interesting. The great news about this car is that GM produced something for everyone - V6 with great fuel mileage, a V8 with impressive fuel mileage in both auto and manual options, as well as packages that should be able to grab customer in quite a range of demographics.

And by the way, he said that everyone seems to love the looks of this car, especially the ladies!
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote