View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 07:05 PM   #37
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Hey,

Sorry some of this has been so long in coming, but,

The departure location is the Marriot at the Rim, in San Antonio at 9:00 am the 13th of April...

I know some of the Houston folks are staying there, but some will be driving in... I have a couple from Florida staying at my house the night before, and they will also be traveling with the Central Texas gang... There should be six or eight cars meeting you guys near Junction, and then we will all hopefully meet up with the DFW group at the IH 10 IH 20 interchange...

We will be stopping Ft Stockton Texas for lunch.. There is a BBQ place, Rix pit BBq, that normally closes from 2 - 5, but he is going to stay open for us, and have everything stocked... He also has parking for everyone...

This should prevent us from having to worry about trying to eat at six different places and waiting on service.

Our lunch arrival is scheduled for between 2:00 and 2:15 pm.

I do need to exchange phone numbers with a couple of you so we can coordinate the different meet areas and I can get some final numbers...

If any are interested, PM me you cell number, and I'll reply with mine.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote