View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 12:22 PM   #14
FlukeSS

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS A10
My big issue with EV, is there are many questions and no solutions.

Forced switch to EV is like quitting heroin cold. Its just not that simple. There are things to consider and do before you can get to that point, and the EV industry is just not there, let alone is the infrastructure there to support it.

Example: In Detroit, MI they want to develop charge as you drive roads. Why? Most people in Detroit couldn't afford an EV anyways? Not to mention location is everything. Charge as you go roads should be major highways. Now add to the fact just how effective that system is going to be? Lack of charging stations is a big factor as well. So are only Major cities allow to charge as they drive? Here's a better question why hasn't anyone developed a self charging EV motor yet? I heard rumors Chevy might be working on it.
2020 Camaro 2SS A10 | Rebuilt by: CBI Street Cars | 2" SE LT Headers | 3" SE X-Pipe | 3" MBRP Axle-Back | Pri & Sec Cat Deletes | K&N Typhoon CAI | LT2 Ported | 95mm ZR1 TB | LS MSD Plug Wire Set | DOD Delete | BTR Stage I Cam | ECM, TCM & E85 |Retuned by: Justin L. | Dyno: 510 rwhp 472 rwtq
FlukeSS is offline   Reply With Quote