View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 05:43 PM   #10
Emher
Pillaging Viking

Drives: Saab 9-5 '99 (Hey it's a GM!)
Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
Never named a car, more to the degre mentioned above what with a describing name. If someone say The Black Car, everyone knows it's the old Pontiac Valiant that my dad used to have until the early 90s. He'd trimmed it with a V8 and a better autmatic transmission and most of all completly renovated the interior in red leather. And it was indeed black. Most other cars have been reffered to by make and model (the 740 for the Volvo 740 and so on).

I think while I would kind of want to name my Camaro I don't think I will since I wouldn't be able to decide whether or not is a male or female. On hand it will have some power and it looks kinda mean so there's the male bit, on the other hand it's got some sexy shapes and I sure will love running my hands on it once in a while, most certainly the interior. So I'll probably just end up calling it The Camaro or My Camaro. Each said with a grin