View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Mindz' Wedding/Honeymoon Pictures (56k warning)

As promised. I went through a bunch of the ones gina put up on Facebook and grabbed some links.

First up are our rings...

Then her dress

Our programs

Gina getting ready

Gina all done up

My groomsman and me

Gina and her bridesmaids

Shot of the scenery outside

The Men In Black shot

Gina says this is a GQ shot

James Bond shot

Gina's grand entrance!!

If you hurt her...

Sniper Shot!

The whole bridal party in the courtyard

This reminds me of every picture I took while in high school

Gina with her new secret service

After the Ceremony, some shots on Santana Row

Our wedding favors, 5 pieces of gourmet caramel in a pillow box.

The cake, all buttercream frosting. No Fonduant. I hate that stuff. Cake was for eating, not staying in shape for millenia.

Gina had a candy bar set up without telling me. mmmmmm candy.

Our first dance, Nightclub Two step. This is our Hammerlock combo

Father/daughter dance

Mother/Son dance

Yes we had a party on the dancefloor ALL NIGHT (until 11pm). There was never a time when less than 10 people were on the dancefloor.

Gina psyching out the eligible women with a fake toss.

I don't care what people say, trying to get a garter off someone's feet with your teeth while their shoes are on is impossible.

I was blind shooting the Garter into the crowd

No wedding with Jewish people should be without the money dance...

Followed by the Hora...

and ending with the Hava Negilah!

Our wedding coordinator Katherine Noller-Fernandez and DJ King Raffi Nalvarian. Raffi was a Live 105 DJ for a long time and is by far the best DJ in the SF bay area.

Gina with my niece Layla (the flower girl)

So I'm relaxing with a caramel apple pop and the photographer says to me. "Mug the camera!!!" I guess I can fit in to the real "family"

Ringbearer and flowergirl

Two sunsets while in St. Lucia

Enjoying the beach before sunset!

Me lounging around

Pirate of the Caribbean anyone? This is the actual spot of the filming when Jack first gets to shore on his sinking boat and the three skeletons are hanging.

One of two old time ships that are still used on the island. This one is called the Brig Unicorn. Look familiar? This is the ship also known as the Black Pearl... Yes, THAT black pearl. This shot is about a mile away with my telephoto lens. It was taking tourists from Soufrerie to Pigeon Island which was about a 10 minute walk from our resort.

Tandem Limbo?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!? This was at the beach party held every Monday. Dinner, crafts, entertainment all on the beach.

Sandals had a midnight chocolate buffet. Gina thinks I shuld forward the third one to Food Network to become a photographer for them. The chocolate was fantastic!

"Stupid SakeBombs..." ~Gina. This one drink knocked her upside down. She had about 7 Woo-Woos beforehand though.

Gina was so proud about having a new last name, she made sure we got a cabana because it had a sign like this...

Holding hands flying home...