View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 05:59 PM   #143
The_bald_eagle_machine
Anthony S

Drives: 2011 chevrolet camaro 2ss/rs
Happy Holidays to everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that i still have 16 bumper bars available, 2 of which are on hold for members on here. If you want one of these bars, please get with me asap so that we can get these orders out to you guys. As of right now, this may be the one and only batch of these as they didn't sell quite as well as i expected and I was forced to make 25 units to get RSM to produce the items for me. I will be pushing these pretty hard on facebook and Instagram so once they are gone, they are gone. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks

Mods: Texas Speed 2 inch headers, high flow cats, and X-pipe. Custom mid-pipe, Borla Xr1 mufflers. Torqstorm Supercharger, 3.1" pulley, ZL1 fuel pump. MGW Shifter, Mcleod RST clutch, Tick master cylinder and Tick Billet bushing reinforced slave cylinder. DSS One-piece 3.5" Driveshaft, Metco Driveshaft safety loop, BCRacing Coilovers. BMR Poly Diff bushings, Poly Rear cradle bushings, Sub-frame connectors, Lower control arms, camber arms, and toe links.
The_bald_eagle_machine is offline   Reply With Quote