View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 10:05 PM   #13
axis
Search Ninja

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomikej View Post
I would not put those on my car if they were free. Wal-mart has a good automotive department I buy oil, wipers, and cleaning supplies there. They would never carry those catless pieces of sh!t. Run cats on the street people.
You know they are shady when they don’t even offer a cat option. Who knows what metal they are made of and the quality of the welds and welding equipment/supplies and so on.
You can buy cats to add to this. Every LT manufacturer has the option to go with HF cats or catless. Does that make ARH, Kooks, Dynatec, etc pieces of shit too? It says they are made from 304 SS. How many different versions of 304 SS are there? As for welds, the people that have posted about them say they are very good. From the pics, they look pretty good too. I'm not going to debate the ethics of these headers but since you didn't mention that, you apparently don't care. As for quality, it appears as though it's pretty damn good, especially for a set of sub $500 304SS headers. What's your next arguement?
Bo (knows) White ported TB
Kooks LT's/ Dynomax VT
Pfadted (springs/sways)
Dyno tuned by Rhino and GPI

I once parallel parked a train.
axis is offline   Reply With Quote