Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 11-28-2011, 08:47 PM   #1
SlowLS3

Drives: sweet
New LS3 Fast 102 LX Intake

New mean it is still in the box and was never even open to look at the intake, I am asking $750.00 plus shipping, I would have posted some picture but its still in the new box an din't want to open the box.
I am aware of the fear about buying from a member who has never post much on here but I am very popular on Corvetteforum.com and had very nice feed back from other members on that site. Paypal is a fast, easy and safe way to pay and I do have a paypal account.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #2
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Is this for the LS3?

Ooops...just noticed you said it was in the title.

pm'ed you.

Last edited by ULTRAZLS1; 11-29-2011 at 11:43 AM.
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
SlowLS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post
Is this for the LS3?

Ooops...just noticed you said it was in the title.

pm'ed you.
Thank you for the purchase, hope you recieve it and be satisfied as I described it.
SOLD to this member
Old 12-01-2011, 08:57 PM   #4
AngelSpeedFreak
Most hated in NM....

Drives: Sold the 6POINT2, went to a 50THZ06
These are crazy sexy... Some one is going to be real happy.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:10 PM   #5
SlowLS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSpeedFreak View Post
These are crazy sexy... Some one is going to be real happy.

Its very good for a NA car, I had it on my car and had to send it back to Fast twice, the last one they send me was last week and I decided to sell it. They always leak with high boost.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #6
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLS3 View Post
Its very good for a NA car, I had it on my car and had to send it back to Fast twice, the last one they send me was last week and I decided to sell it. They always leak with high boost.
Thanks for the info, Very Nice Avatar btw.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:52 PM   #7
JohnnyComeLately

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLS3 View Post
Define, "high boost." I have the LSXR intake from FAST and I plan on putting on a 8 or 9# ATI blower on my L99. Am I going to have problems?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #8
SlowLS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyComeLately View Post
Define, "high boost." I have the LSXR intake from FAST and I plan on putting on a 8 or 9# ATI blower on my L99. Am I going to have problems?
I can't answer that question but I can say I had to change 2 fast intakes in a year period with 12-14lbs boost, although Fast said they never had any return and I was the first but wo knows, anyone with those intakes just have to do a smoke test and see if its leaking, if you have one it shows no sign of leak because the blower is blowing air into it and it usually blows sufficient air.
I just decided to check my first intake as I installed it, it was fine, I then did another check about 3 months later and saw smoke coming from both upper shell, I called Fast and got a RGA number and returned it, they send me a new replacement within 2 weeks after they recieved mine, I installed the replacement one and drove around for another month and did another test only to see if it would do the same (leak) ands sure enough it was. I called Fast and again they send me another replacement, only this time I sold the last new replacement. The stock intske works very good.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:49 PM   #9
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Hey I left you some feedback. That should help you sell on here in the future.

Item was just as described.

thanks again, Troy
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:25 AM   #10
SlowLS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRAZLS1 View Post
Hey I left you some feedback. That should help you sell on here in the future.

Item was just as described.

thanks again, Troy
Troy I did the same for you, very easy and smooth transaction.