Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 07-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
New Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Here is a link for the New Need for Speed most wanted game Looks pretty awesome and it seems quite interactive for online as well Dare i say a Camaro Club most wanted gang lol. I just hope it has a Camaro in it cause in those screen shots i dont see any.

http://www.needforspeed.com/most-wanted
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:10 PM   #2
Lee0123567
Nope! v6.

Drives: 2001 SOM v6
Thumbs up

I think i saw in a pre-order ad one of the 2 pre-order cars is a Camaro. So I'm cancelling my pre-order of Halo 4 and ordering NFS instead

Lee0123567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:26 PM   #3
Moman

Drives: 2011 Honda CRV
There's camaro ZL1!!! http://www.needforspeed.com/cars
Moman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #4
Silverlsinva

I will be pre ordering this game, I hope i can get a digital download on my Ps3.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:47 PM   #5
ewynn9

Drives: IOM 1LT/RS
Old 07-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #6
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Sweet! I hope this is a good one. Sadly the need for speed series has become hit and miss. And I sure hope you can customize the hell out of the cars like the last need for speed most wanted.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:00 PM   #7
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
I plan on getting this for sure. I am a huge need for speed fan as well as burnout fan. I've liked majority of the need for speed games, but as of late the games have been a hit or miss. I didn't like Carbon, ProStreet, or Shift series. Undercover was okay. Underground, Most Wanted, Hot Pursuit, and The Run I liked. This game looks awesome and sounds awesome based on the videos, interviews, etc I've seen and read about. It sounds like burnout paradise meets most wanted.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #8
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Sweet! I hope this is a good one. Sadly the need for speed series has become hit and miss. And I sure hope you can customize the hell out of the cars like the last need for speed most wanted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgndryhr View Post
I plan on getting this for sure. I am a huge need for speed fan as well as burnout fan. I've liked majority of the need for speed games, but as of late the games have been a hit or miss. I didn't like Carbon, ProStreet, or Shift series. Undercover was okay. Underground, Most Wanted, Hot Pursuit, and The Run I liked. This game looks awesome and sounds awesome based on the videos, interviews, etc I've seen and read about. It sounds like burnout paradise meets most wanted.
The Need for Speed series is hit or miss because EA has multiple developers for the series. The developer for this game is Criterion who is the developer for the Burnout series and most recently NFS: Hot Pursuit for the PS3/360. All of the best NFS games have been made by Criterion or THX, other third party developers are hit or miss with some good and some bad, and all the NFS games that have been made by EA themselves have turned out crappy.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:30 PM   #9
Lee0123567
Nope! v6.

Drives: 2001 SOM v6
Pretty much every game after Most Wanted has been a down grade compared to it. I tried to get into that track eacing thing they tried to do but i couldn't do it.

Lee0123567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #10
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
The Need for Speed series is hit or miss because EA has multiple developers for the series. The developer for this game is Criterion who is the developer for the Burnout series and most recently NFS: Hot Pursuit for the PS3/360. All of the best NFS games have been made by Criterion or THX, other third party developers are hit or miss with some good and some bad, and all the NFS games that have been made by EA themselves have turned out crappy.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Just give me a big city to run crazy in with some cool cars that I can spend hours customizing and recustomizing. Give me complete control of paint like most wanted was. And load the game up with cops and some good amounts of traffic. .
Old 07-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #12
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2019 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Just give me a big city to run crazy in with some cool cars that I can spend hours customizing and recustomizing. Give me complete control of paint like most wanted was. And load the game up with cops and some good amounts of traffic. .
Yes please!

This game looks like it might be good. I'll be getting it for sure. Getting tired of battlefield 3 and forza I need something new!

MACKMAN // 1LE_ORNGE
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:52 PM   #13
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
No screens show an in-car view...that I can find
Old 07-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #14
Silverlsinva

This games releases on the same day as AC3 and a couple of other games as well choices will have to be made.