Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-24-2010, 06:16 PM   #1
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
126 5th Gen Camaros At Stillen!!!

THAT WAS AWESOME!!! I want to apologize to everyone who I didn't get to meet or spend more time talking to them.

A very big thank you goes out to STILLEN for allowing us to use their facility for our event. Their hospitality and accomodations were off the charts. You guys are first class. Thank you!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for showing up and making this a very memorable event. From NorCal, to San Diego, to Nevada and of course the 21 that showed up from Arizona. It could not have been possible without your participation.

Another big THANK YOU goes out to all the vendors who came out and showed your support for the Camaro5 community. Your generosity was definitely appreciated and not overlooked. I hope it was as good and fun day for you guys as it was for us.

Vendor List: STILLEN, SEIBON, VORTECH, RK SPORT, KW SUSPENSION, MAGNAFLOW, HURST, T-REX, DEFENDERWORX, HOTCHKIS, EDELBROCK, ACT CLUTCH, ADAM'S POLISHES, PFADT RACING, AP RACING

And a very big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who helped with the organizing of the event, the "catering" service provided by Holly, Tami, Mike, Becka (I hope I'm not forgetting anyone, I'm sorry if I am). There was so much involved to get this going and I can't THANK YOU enough.

One last THANK YOU goes out to Phillip DiPietro from PIZZA D'ORO for Catering our event. The pizza was delicious and plentiful. THANK YOU!!

Congratulations to everyone who won the raffles. Those were some awesome prizes being raffled off!! Thank you for participating and helping a good cause. All the proceeds (still counting) are going to http://fueledbythefallen.com. Thank you again everyone who participated in the raffles!!

Please post all your pictures and videos in this thread..... THANK YOU!!

Name:  inv0001c5.jpg
Views: 1624
Size:  455.5 KB

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
All:

It was a very enjoyable time!!! Alas, the day has come and past...new friendships were made, similar tastes discovered and overall smiles on all of the faces I encountered!!!

For the folks from out of state and Northern California...

Thank you very much for coming to our humble cities!!!

I have to say that none of this was possible without all of the support from you guys, our extended family!!!

A big thank you as well goes to tribone for coordinating everything!!!

Vendors: Thank you so much for all the goodies you guys provided for us!!! We are very fortunate to have so much love shown for our wonderful cars and amazing family members!!!

To our SoCal Camaro5 Family members, thank you very much for helping out with everything!!!

Our Team Leaders: ELA205, Buffnshine, Busy Boi, slick rick, comm54, comm17, TripleB, 6BANGER,!!! I don't remember who was team leader for NorCal, but thank you all for helping everybody navigate our crazy freeways!

Until next time...drive safe and treat those cars with love and respect!!!!

- Miguel aka Iwantone2 (Yoshi with the red vest)

Photobucket Pictures Here!!!

Last edited by Iwantone2; 04-24-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Iwantone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
it was good. sad that i am not the into this and remembering everybody. i saw some familiar faces and alot of new ones. sorry i am bad at names.
also i was out of it today got two hours of sleep so yeah i was blah. hope to have my car at the next meet and be awake.
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:47 PM   #4
tribone
Searchin' ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shevyman View Post
it was good. sad that i am not the into this and remembering everybody. i saw some familiar faces and alot of new ones. sorry i am bad at names.
also i was out of it today got two hours of sleep so yeah i was blah. hope to have my car at the next meet and be awake.
Thanks for coming out bro. I know you still don't have your Camaro but it was good to see you again!

-Guillermo
My Pictures
Old 04-24-2010, 06:49 PM   #5
Josh@STILLEN

Drives: Many..
A big thank you to all who came out, we had a blast, and very glad our facility worked out for this awesome event.

Hopefully we'll get the opportunity to host future events.

Also many thanks to the vendors who showed their support and bringing their displays and product, and for the raffle items.

Big thanks to 'G' for setting this all up and making it fun for all..

Should be tons of pictures and video coming soon..

Josh
STILLEN
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 07:22 PM   #6
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
great job everyone. It was great seeing old faces and meeting new people.

The charity raffle event went great. Last time I counted the money, there was more than I would have imagined. Thank you all for participating, and congrats to all the very lucky winners.
I don't have many pictures, but I'll try to upload some.

One question though. Anyone know what happened to all the norcal folk?
I know I saw luckydaviswife,Sketti, and Slow poke.
But, never saw grabbadock or IOMrocker.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:43 PM   #7
tribone
Searchin' ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
great job everyone. It was great seeing old faces and meeting new people.

The charity raffle event went great. Last time I counted the money, there was more than I would have imagined. Thank you all for participating, and congrats to all the very lucky winners.
I don't have many pictures, but I'll try to upload some.

One question though. Anyone know what happened to all the norcal folk?
I know I saw luckydaviswife,Sketti, and Slow poke.
But, never saw grabbadock or IOMrocker.
I know I saw Gary there. I might have seen and met the others but I didn't ask where they came from .

-Guillermo
My Pictures
Old 04-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Drives: "HILLARY" :D
Thank you guys for today it was truely an awesome turnout and it was awesome meeting everyone over there!! Great rides and great friends...look forward to seeing you all again very soon!!
Old 04-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #9
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Had a great time today!! It was hot though! Amd sunburned doesn't even come close to describing it. My head hurts (that's what I get for shaving my head last night), my forehead is radiating heat and it's red as hell!! LOL!! But well worth it!!!!!!

It was great seeing the family as usual and very cool to meet some new people!

Wish I could've met everyone but there was too many!!

Thanks to Stillen for allowing us the opportunity to come to their house for the event, thanks to all the vendors for coming out and the great raffle prizes, and thanks to all those that cruised out from up north and out of state!!!!

Got a few pics that I'll upload tomorrow and post. I'm beat. I need a shower and sleep.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:10 PM   #10
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
What a great day! Beautiful weather, great friends, amazing rides!

Thanks G and Miguel for putting this together. Awesome executioin from concept to actuallity in what, around three months or so. And then for SILLEN jumping in and offering up their place when we outgrew the park. First class events and top notch vendors. I dont feel like I missed so much not making back to Atlanta last week. 125 cars strong just from our little event..NOT TO SHABBY.

It was great meeting some new friends from up north, AZ and NV (Think I saw a Utah plate as well?!). Looking forward to seeing you all again.

And thanks to Holly (Hoddi) and sister (and whoever helped) with putting the food tables together.

WEST COAST CAMARO5 FAMILY ROCKS

my photo contibution to follow
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:43 PM   #11
SLVRPHX
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Great time today! Thanks to everyone that participated and made it happen!

I'm sure others will have much better video, but here is some jsut walking around the meet a little before 10am. It's doesn't have all 126 Camaros, but it has 100+.

4200: 7/24/09 | 6000: 8/6/09
SLVRPHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:24 PM   #12
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
Had a great time today, was definately worth the sunburn. Thanks to those that put this event in order, it was a blast.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:29 PM   #13
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Badass. Sorry I missed it. :(

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 11:45 PM   #14
metalaxe

Drives: Silver Ice 2SS/RS
A few shots from the pros...

Hi guys!!

OK - really, we can't thank you Cali peeps enough... we had a BLAST with you guys!

Huge shout out to Guillermo, Miguel, Nick, Stillen and all the kick ass vendors! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought you all might enjoy a little peak at some of our photos - we put a lot MORE on our Facebook Fan Page... so CLICK HERE to check them out (while you are there become our fan and feel free to tag the images, post em, use em how you like!!)

Thanks again all you ROCKIN CAMARO FAMILY!! We love ya'll!!

Keep rockin' & drivin'...
- Shelly & Brandon Ivy

The AZ All Gens meet the SoCal Camaro 5 family!

Yours truly having a blast...

www.ivystudiosphoto.com
metalaxe is offline   Reply With Quote