Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 01-30-2014, 11:36 AM   #15
Rob@WretchedMS

Drives: His Wife Crazy
I think i can get a couple of Pedders front bars too, just not sure if they will fit electric power steering cars or not, but for the 2010-11 cars it will not be a problem
Rob@WretchedMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:51 AM   #16
Aequitas & Veritas

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS, 2009 GTR
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Baron View Post
I had and like the Pfadt ZL1 spec bar set. 31-32mm hollow front rear but 3 holes each to adjust. They worked great
On endlinks are you okay running any other links besides Pedders? Since Rob showed me these https://www.wretched.co/suspension/s...ink-f-xas.html

Since I was talking with Tyler and am going to go after this set up

-Pfadt trailing arm/toe rod package $395
-Pfadt FE4 update kit
-JDP/Pfadt upper control arm bushings pre-pressed in new GM brackets $165
-Pfadt Subframe bushings $690
-Prothane Radius inserts $12.95

Then plus the Pedders ZL sways

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Tyler View Post
There are other bars close to or equivalent of the Pedders rear bar, but I am not sure of fitment with the supercar coilovers. The Pfadt ZL Spec sway bars are usually my #1 choice, but they won't work with supercars.

Hopefully Rob can hook you up with a Pedders rear bar and then you could pick up a stock 1LE front bar. That would be the best option at this point for those with super cars IMO. Of course this setup would be more tailored to a square setup. If you plan on running staggered, the ZL1 front bar may be a better choice.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Thanks Tyler, yeah I am in the process of buying some 20x10 20x11 10 spokes so the ZL bar would be the better route as of now. And Rob has been great so far and plan to order from him in the next couple days! And then you'll get my business in a few weeks or a month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob@WretchedMS View Post
I think i can get a couple of Pedders front bars too, just not sure if they will fit electric power steering cars or not, but for the 2010-11 cars it will not be a problem
Thanks for all the help Rob, I'll let you know when I order but totally going to get the front and rear sways from you!

This is why I love this forum everyone helps out
Old 01-30-2014, 12:11 PM   #17
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
[QUOTE=Aequitas & Veritas;7381304]On endlinks are you okay running any other links besides Pedders? Since Rob showed me these https://www.wretched.co/suspension/s...ink-f-xas.html

Since I was talking with Tyler and am going to go after this set up

-Pfadt trailing arm/toe rod package $395
-Pfadt FE4 update kit
-JDP/Pfadt upper control arm bushings pre-pressed in new GM brackets $165
-Pfadt Subframe bushings $690
-Prothane Radius inserts $12.95

Then plus the Pedders ZL sways

I run stock ZL1 front links and stock 2012 rear links
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:15 PM   #18
Aequitas & Veritas

Gotcha, I'll worry about the links later. Since I was worried about not being able to find the sways before all the Pedders parts disappear.

Thanks for all the help! Used your thread to dial in my Supercars still have to tweak the rear just a tad
Old 01-30-2014, 12:17 PM   #19
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
With the FE4 rear bar you will have to go with GM endlinks or the Pedders rear endlinks

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 12:23 PM   #20
Aequitas & Veritas

Okay, these are just the front links from Pedders correct?

https://www.wretched.co/suspension/s...ink-f-xas.html

And is there any difference between the GM rear links and the Pedders, not sure if Rob has the rear links
Old 01-30-2014, 12:54 PM   #21
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aequitas & Veritas View Post
Gotcha, I'll worry about the links later. Since I was worried about not being able to find the sways before all the Pedders parts disappear.

Thanks for all the help! Used your thread to dial in my Supercars still have to tweak the rear just a tad
Your welcome and good luck with all the parts. I'm still tweaking mine. As they settle in you may find you can retry settings. I have 2400 miles on mine and they settled 1/8" all around is all, and will reset the ride hieght a bit.For me I now run 32 psi in the tires and that helps to use the stiffer settings in the 10-14 range anyway. I wont recommend 32 psi but thats up to you, I dont drive high speeds much and not far at one time either so doesnt bother me, but the ride is much better with the bigger tires and rims. 35-36 psi makes the whole thing to harsh in the setting range I want to be, and the soft settings below 8 just do not work with the stiff springs, the ride is soft but you have to much body motion imo. This way I can run front 12/10 and rear 14/10 range and be firmer but more controlled and stable and ride is pretty good. Though as you play with settings you only get so good, the springs are to stiff and the ride on bad roads or pavement ripples will always be jiggly to a degree
Old 01-30-2014, 12:56 PM   #22
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Quote:
Okay, these are just the front links from Pedders correct?

https://www.wretched.co/suspension/s...ink-f-xas.html

And is there any difference between the GM rear links and the Pedders, not sure if Rob has the rear links
Just get the gm 2012+ up rear links. Plenty good and I auto x mine alot.The front GM ZL1'S are plenty also but not adjustable if that matters.
Old 01-30-2014, 05:22 PM   #23
Aequitas & Veritas

Quote:
Your welcome and good luck with all the parts. I'm still tweaking mine. As they settle in you may find you can retry settings. I have 2400 miles on mine and they settled 1/8" all around is all, and will reset the ride hieght a bit.For me I now run 32 psi in the tires and that helps to use the stiffer settings in the 10-14 range anyway. I wont recommend 32 psi but thats up to you, I dont drive high speeds much and not far at one time either so doesnt bother me, but the ride is much better with the bigger tires and rims. 35-36 psi makes the whole thing to harsh in the setting range I want to be, and the soft settings below 8 just do not work with the stiff springs, the ride is soft but you have to much body motion imo. This way I can run front 12/10 and rear 14/10 range and be firmer but more controlled and stable and ride is pretty good. Though as you play with settings you only get so good, the springs are to stiff and the ride on bad roads or pavement ripples will always be jiggly to a degree
Yeah I was at about 35 psi and had to much rear end bounce, the fronts I have where I like them. The rear end I was going to go a little harder but I just put air in the back so I bumped it up to 37 (39 since they were warm) and it actually seems to help and not so much bouncy up and down in the end and in the town I'm from the roads tend to suck.

Quote:
Just get the gm 2012+ up rear links. Plenty good and I auto x mine alot.The front GM ZL1'S are plenty also but not adjustable if that matters.
I have no idea how to adjust end links so I might just go with the one's from GM, I do want to track the car but I won't be able to til after I deploy.

But not 100% adjustable isn't a deal breaker for me since I just need sways to fit the coilovers right now lol
Old 02-02-2014, 04:57 PM   #24
Aequitas & Veritas

Bump

Still looking for some Rob sold out before I moved my money around
Old 02-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #25
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
so I can find this one later.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:40 AM   #26
Aequitas & Veritas

Sounds good, replied to your PM and just sent Tyler another message!
Old 12-27-2014, 12:24 AM   #27
Aequitas & Veritas

It's been awhile and all I have found so far is a front bar, I have not boughten it yet as I am still looking for the rear.

Does anyone have a rear bar or a full set? Let me know!
Old 12-27-2014, 12:41 AM   #28
sting808

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Quote:
It's been awhile and all I have found so far is a front bar, I have not boughten it yet as I am still looking for the rear.

Does anyone have a rear bar or a full set? Let me know!
I have the old style Pedders 27mm and 32mm rear inboard mounting bars laying around. Using the Pedders front and pfadt zl1 rear.
sting808 is offline   Reply With Quote