Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 06-02-2022, 03:27 PM   #15
Risingson05

Drives: 2015 zl1 m6
Mine is plumbed like that , and tied into green white wire and I hear it priming when I flip the key on , only when the car been sitting for a bit tho ..

I have my fuel pressure by the gas tank (stick position) told my tuner hope that doesn’t hinder me
Risingson05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 04:01 PM   #16
FasNuf

Drives: 2014 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLeSthree View Post
No, it only rises with boost, but its mechanically controlled. If your pumps are powered off seperate relays, and you have a mech FPR the fpcm is only supplying the relay voltage and FP readings.

Where is the regulator plumbed into the system? Prefferably after the rails with return coming off the bottom.

Just checking but the green/white wire is only being used to relay one pump, and the other is relayed from a hobbs. Correct?
correct. grn/wht is primary... secondary on at 5psi hobbs.

FPCM is deleted except for the sensor on my fuel rail. FPCM also is used for the NPP exhaust on the ZL1 so if yours quit working, I'd look at the FPCM.
Fuel pressure always bounced around a bit even at the rear of the car. I'll check when cruising, maybe I was looking at idle at thats why.

My regulator is on my firewall.
My complete fuel system build is on my YT channel but it's like 10 parts long LOL

Last edited by FasNuf; 08-18-2022 at 11:02 AM.
FasNuf is offline   Reply With Quote