Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 08-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #43
jayzwife

Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS
Hey Jayzwife! Nice to see you here! Glad you guys got a great car and an great story to tell with it! Jayson is awesome! He has offered me so much help! Good man! [/QUOTE]

Thanks Paul, it is nice to be here. Jay is a great guy who is stuck in Florida for 5 weeks now. I get to drive the car everyday!
We can't wait to see your car when it gets here!
jayzwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:39 PM   #44
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzwife View Post
Hey Jayzwife! Nice to see you here! Glad you guys got a great car and an great story to tell with it! Jayson is awesome! He has offered me so much help! Good man!
Thanks Paul, it is nice to be here. Jay is a great guy who is stuck in Florida for 5 weeks now. I get to drive the car everyday!
We can't wait to see your car when it gets here![/QUOTE]

Haaa!! Yeah I've SMS him a few times, that sucks! But cool for you and some quality time with the Camaro!

To everyone else, thanks for the legal advice. I won't be getting the car from John L no matter what, unless I knew they would not make a single penny off the sale.

As far as getting a detailed report from my current dealer I probably should get one, it's about 3-5 weeks out now. Still at 3000