Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-29-2008, 09:07 AM   #85
stratman
Goldmember

Drives: 06 CTS-V
I left him some nasty and sent an e-mail to the editor. Seriously, how can you be so biased against a car you have never driven? It reads like he was given the horsepower and pricing and no other information about the car.
stratman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:20 AM   #86
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Not that I agree with his statements at all...but...

To answer the original question...

If you can't give a bad review of the Camaro before it's on the market...how can you give it a good review? Plenty of good reviews have poored out onto the 'net.

You have to take the good with the bad. (Even though the bad could be dead wrong...and hopefully it is!)
Old 10-29-2008, 09:28 AM   #87
stratman
Goldmember

But most of the good reviews have been from people who had driven some version of the thing or at least were sighting GM quoted information about the car.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:35 AM   #88
karr1008
Supercharging

Drives: 20XX Camaro SS
What a prick!
Who let this guy write there. I think we all here in this forum can write better an unbiased reviews than him. He waisted my precious time reading what people would consider common sense and then some trash.

If you aren't financially fit, it is obvious that you shouldn't get any car at that price. period.

If you want to use the car on the snow then you are writing about the wrong car.

Also, the only thing this car will be lacking to make it an all around vehicle is some all wheel drive technology and a bit more space but, no thanks. I like my raw RWD car which in fact demonstrates that the best track cars out there excluding the rally twins are RWD. F1, Indy and NASCAR are all RWD.
karr1008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:58 AM   #89
stratman
Goldmember

Here's a pic of numbnutts on his outdated crotch rocket.

http://www.ericpetersautos.com/home/...5&Itemid=10610
Old 10-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #90
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
crickets chirping.....
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:52 AM   #91
Crowley
Okie doke

Drives: 2012 GT500
Seems this thread goes both ways .. die hard ford and die hard chevy ... I have owned both .... What I would have liked to have seen was a built supercharged camaro for 40k putting out about 450hp ..

Having owned an 04 cobra, it was so cheap to get over 500rwhp and gobs more torque out of those cars with minimal effort. I dont' think the N/A camaros will be as cheap to mod. When ford came out w/ the GT500, it was priced to high (and still is) for my taste. But again, the built engine from the factory and you can pay a little to have a lot of HP/TQ ..

I always remember what one of the car magazines said about the 2010 camaro ..

"It will probably outperform the mustang in every way, but still not outsell it" (guessing except the Gt500 in regards to straight line performance) ..

Crowley
My plans for the camaro will eventually be a full engine build with a supercharger or turbo(s) as I have come to love FI ..

It will be interesting to see what people can do w/ these cars once they are produced. But bitching at each other back and forth on who is trailing who and which is better is really closed minded. I say the closer they are in competition, the better .. Let one get up over the other, and then let the other make changes .... it will keep going up the chain (but unfortunately will most likely increase the price as well).
Old 10-29-2008, 02:51 PM   #92
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Drives: Nothing Currently
I just remembered. This is the same guy whose previous article caused me to actually join this site instead of lurk. Dipshit then, dipshit now.

People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order. So they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say.
Kurt Vonnegut
BowtieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:53 PM   #93
Justcallme61

Drives: 2000 honda accord v6
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28ssadmirer View Post
just left a comment on the mans blog totally bashing him lol I think I hurt his feelings with that one the man was a moron and he should learn he calls himself the car guy when he sits and pinchs pennys to make due honestly you buy this car with your heart not your wallet your buying a piece of heritage when you purchase a camaro no matter what year gm has done the camaro justice this time i pray that his nuts will drop and he'll expierence that white knuckle tingling in his stomach that I get when I run my camaro in a quarter but he'll never expierence it like he would in a camaro because hes stuck on a horse dick that has shitty suspension and worse handling than any camaro yes I hurt his feelings and Im sure he regrets writing that article after all the oposing comments he had on it if I were him I wud retract that article and apologize to gm and even go test drive one so I would know more of what Im talking about talking about it will never sell and there are already what more than 6000 sold damn thats a shame that he ran his mouth like that
Punctuation, man, punctuation! I couldn't even read that. It was so painful!

And to get back on topic, "Eric Peters is a goob". lol
Justcallme61 is offline   Reply With Quote