Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #99
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team STILLEN View Post
OK, I wanted to stay out of this but I have to say on a personal note....... just another lazy body work slop job by WCC. Stock brakes, stock engine, and CAI, stereo and paint.

On this guy's budget he could have done some extremely unique and classy work even without PERFORMANCE mods and still kept some of his signautre logos but went with some gimmicky crap instead by the biggest posers in the entire automotive scene. If anyone else has had the chance to view any of their work up close, you know what I mean.

The "transformers" ducts dont even follow the body line right, just straight across the top?? How come people don't realize they are actually hurting the handling and performance of the car with the stupid wide rear fenders?? It's not always about just going fast, but there is something that can be said about at least doing the job right and educating the customer on adding show without hurting go. And for the record, YES I can and have built cars FAR better than this so if he wants it fixed, YES he can call me and YES I will tell him to his face what these hacks did to his Camaro.

:updown: WCC =
Check out the shoes on ma new whip yo! It's bliggin foo! Its got a 5 bazillion watt stereo (only 1 alternator) and it weights 10,000 pounds thanks to ma kustom painted WCC batteriez so I didnt even need a new suspenzion to lower it! Itz tha dopest! Don't forgetz I gotz an extra 500 pounds of bondo to form ma kustom body kit too dawg! And I got ma zen garden in ma center conzole and ma girlz shoe rack that comez out da trunk!!!!
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:20 PM   #100
pgviper

Drives: 67 Pro Touring Camaro
Send a message via AIM to pgviper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team STILLEN View Post
OK, I wanted to stay out of this but I have to say on a personal note....... just another lazy body work slop job by WCC. Stock brakes, stock engine, and CAI, stereo and paint.

On this guy's budget he could have done some extremely unique and classy work even without PERFORMANCE mods and still kept some of his signautre logos but went with some gimmicky crap instead by the biggest posers in the entire automotive scene. If anyone else has had the chance to view any of their work up close, you know what I mean.

The "transformers" ducts dont even follow the body line right, just straight across the top?? How come people don't realize they are actually hurting the handling and performance of the car with the stupid wide rear fenders?? It's not always about just going fast, but there is something that can be said about at least doing the job right and educating the customer on adding show without hurting go. And for the record, YES I can and have built cars FAR better than this so if he wants it fixed, YES he can call me and YES I will tell him to his face what these hacks did to his Camaro.

:updown: WCC =
Check out the shoes on ma new whip yo! It's bliggin foo! Its got a 5 bazillion watt stereo (only 1 alternator) and it weights 10,000 pounds thanks to ma kustom painted WCC batteriez so I didnt even need a new suspenzion to lower it! Itz tha dopest! Don't forgetz I gotz an extra 500 pounds of bondo to form ma kustom body kit too dawg! And I got ma zen garden in ma center conzole and ma girlz shoe rack that comez out da trunk!!!!

I was laughing soo hard after reading this I couldn't breathe!!!
pgviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #101
gabraddock

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by lezgetitdone View Post
65% of the people who made a comment about the car being bad in anyway shape or form were just racist.

FYI of the day

hahahahahhahah
WTF? How in the hell is that racist? Just wondering? Seems like race in only an issue to you. They are just saying they don't like the look of his car, not the look of the man.

I hope you are just kidding!
gabraddock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #102
Team STILLEN

Drives: Varies
This has nothing to do with race. It's the CAR and the hack shop!!!! And to prove my POSER point even more...... Look at the first picture?!?!?!? The WCC fool is posing with a DUDE and he's holding up the "The Shocker"?!?!?!?

for those that don't know: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_(hand_gesture)
Team STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #103
dwtucker

Drives: 10 2SS RS, 6-Spd Man, Rally Yellow
Not a fan... Far too much for me.
dwtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:22 AM   #104
agkelly73

Drives: 2016 SS Convertible
Some parts of it don't bother me but others do. Not a fan of the "deep dish pizza" rims on the back nor the "wide body" fender panels at the rear, hence the need for the deeper rims. Just not my thing. Most of the interior is fine and I have to admit the bee with the fists is a VERY NICE touch. Not a fan of aftermarket stereos in these though. Afterall, you have to replace the A/C controls too plus you don't retain all the factory settings functionality b/c your radio is gone or if you do I've read that whatever setting you had in place at the time of the install is the setting you will have permanently.
agkelly73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 07:25 AM   #105
BluGoose2

Drives: Aqua Blue 2SS/RS, Silver Rally
Awesome car. Love the upgrades.
BluGoose2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:07 AM   #106
Speeddesignz

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS / 1983 Camaro Z-28
the wheels look like they belong on a tonka truck. The rest is'nt too bad.
Speeddesignz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:37 AM   #107
nards444

Drives: 1SS/RS Black
stupid
Old 08-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #108
jeSSe
my body lie, yet i roam

Drives: 07 Tahoe,97 Firebird Formula
Send a message via Yahoo to jeSSe Send a message via Skype™ to jeSSe
Thumbs up Silva car

im with you. not a big fan at all, its kool so long as i dont own it. i kinda like'em to look like cars, not robots..lol but hey to each thier own huh?? PS GO COWBOYS...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd View Post
ehhh, not a fan. there are some cool things on the car but its too much for me
Old 08-21-2010, 04:31 PM   #109
CaMaRo LuV 2SS/RS
BLK Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS

Drives: BLK Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS, Beige INT
Cant HATE. Looks Good!
CaMaRo LuV 2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #110
DrumDawg

Drives: BumbleBee, 67 Firebird,79 Porsche
This car proves that money can't buy good taste! Way to screw up a nice car. What were they thinking? The passenger is really going to appreciate the lack of an airbag as those gauges go through the back of her head! Two intakes? Ugly rims? Cheesy interior? Black turn signals? Do I need to keep going? Then again, looks great if you were going for the "Pimp my Ride while on Acid" look.
3400 = Broadcast:09/14/2009
3800 = Produced:09/17/2009 2G1FK1EJ5A9147250
4000 = Available to ship 28Sept
4200 = Shipped-Rail-Detroit at 3AM on 5Oct, Departed for Miami, Ohio @ 3AM, arrived in Cincinnati, Ohio, 7 Oct 0749 arrived in Louisville Kentucky,at Kane Ave Tenn.@ 8:30PM,left for Wauhatchie, Tennesee 10Oct,Waycross GA10Oct,Jacksonville FL 11 Oct.
5000 = Delivered to the dealer 14Oct09
6000 = Delivered to the customer 17Oct09
DrumDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:44 PM   #111
2L8IWON

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS RS SIM
I'm not one to throw hate. It's unique and if that's what Anderson wants then cool! I don't understand the automatic over the M6 though.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:58 AM   #112
CamaroMiami

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS LS3, 92 Camaro RS
It's definitely personalized and unique (made for Silva), seems he like it.

(It's hard to satisfy the whole world 100% on anything, especially cars)

I think that West Coast Customs may have missed the mark in some areas for some people's taste.
(some craftsmanship decisions may have not been thoroughly thought-out, Front Bumper comes to mind)

In another category, this may be a hit for the Bling or Pimp My Ride. (I don't Know)

Of course the performance enthusiasts wanted to see more performance upgrades.

I sure would like to hear something from West Coast Customs on their thoughts about the work they did.
CamaroMiami is offline   Reply With Quote