Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 08-23-2010, 04:48 PM   #29
CAM-MARO
K1NG CAM

Drives: 2010 Summit White LT
rich or broke doesnt matter as long as he has enough gas to go to the shows and rep his sponsors...by the way its not about being broke to have sponsors you dont need money...you gotta have the drive and the heart and sponsers also find people that cant afford the average thing but know that they would rep there product well
Old 08-23-2010, 10:50 PM   #30
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
The only thing I have a problem with in this thread is people saying he's not broke because he's asking for sponsors. That's not the reason people think he's broke- people think that because he put it in the OP "running out of money".

Other than that, I think it's tasteless to ASK for a sponsorship, I think that's something you should let them contact you about. But that's just me. Everyone has their own way of doing things and their own views, so who cares?
Old 08-23-2010, 11:53 PM   #31
CamaroFTW

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-Rally Yellow
Send a message via MSN to CamaroFTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Other than that, I think it's tasteless to ASK for a sponsorship, I think that's something you should let them contact you about. But that's just me. Everyone has their own way of doing things and their own views, so who cares?
Have to agree with this wholeheartedly.
CamaroFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:14 AM   #32
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike2ss View Post
guys, not sure why you are hating on a fellow camaro lover who has a different way of getting parts for his car. Sponsorships are not 100% free, sometimes it is a partial sponsorship and sometimes it is a full sponsorship, you can't fault a guy for getting what people are willing to give away.
thank you sir
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #33
SILVER BULLITT

what i dont get is how everyone is such a critic .... holy shit .. ive owned a business and had many people ask for a sponsorship from my business . some got it and some didnt , all depended on the person and what they could do for my business ! i see no prob with throwing a hook out with some bait and if someone bites then reel it in !!

that is all i was doing ,and then you get people saying i have no class and all this bit , if i dont put out the thought then no one would act on it right and if no one did which is what i figured in the first place then i am totally fine with that to, it was just a hook and bait!! just a thought people, just a thought .
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
Old 08-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #34
SILVER BULLITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBM/2SS/RS/6MT View Post
I understand where you're coming from!!! I have a buddy in the 8 lug truck suspension biz. His truck has been to SEMA twice and half of the parts on the truck were comp'd. When he was approached to have it shot for a mag, he approached some of the products he supports that were not on the truck. Several people gave him product just to have it in the magazine.

WIN, WIN for all.
exactly ive had two cars in magz and both were built by me and of course the help of SPONSORS !!
Old 08-24-2010, 12:32 AM   #35
SILVER BULLITT

kinda like this!!!!!
VOSSEN WHEELS IS LOOKING FOR CAMARO'S IN THE MIAMI AREA (INCENCTIVE INCLUDED)
LOOKING FOR CAMARO'S IN THE MIAMI / FT. LAUDERDALE AREA FOR A COUPLE PHOTO SHOOT'S

PM us for details on the incentives

POST PICTURES OF YOUR CAR ON THIS THREAD AND IF WE LIKE IT WE'LL CONTACT YOU!

Vossen Wheels
1-888-463-7778

Web: www.vossenwheels.com
Video: www.youtube.com/vossenwheels
Twitter: www.twitter.com/vossenwheels
Facebook: www.facebook.com/vossenwheels
Old 08-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #36
caper

Drives: 2010 IOM 2ss/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrx451 View Post
true... I have $20K+ invested in my Ducati 848 and that is with sponsors helping out....

hey, who do you race with? i raced for a few years, a little all over, back east with WERA, up in nova scotia with (then) AMCRA, and WSMC out here, plus track days all over...cost is the main reason for giving it up...certainly not love... there is no bigger adrenaline rush in the WORLD than going into T1 with 30 other guys, each going as fast as humanly possible...man do i miss it!
caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:47 PM   #37
J@Wheelsboutique

Drives: SVT Ford Lightning
Send a message via AIM to J@Wheelsboutique
Contact me we may be able to work something out....
J@Wheelsboutique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #38
racrx451

Drives: 2010 white SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by caper View Post
hey, who do you race with? i raced for a few years, a little all over, back east with WERA, up in nova scotia with (then) AMCRA, and WSMC out here, plus track days all over...cost is the main reason for giving it up...certainly not love... there is no bigger adrenaline rush in the WORLD than going into T1 with 30 other guys, each going as fast as humanly possible...man do i miss it!
I live here in Iowa. I race with CCS/ASRA but got out of it the last few years and concentrated on control riding for NESBA. I raced all over in 2007 on a ZX10. you are right... there's nothing like it. now Im looking to track the camaro some next year and maybe some SCCA stuff.
racrx451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:33 PM   #39
SILVER BULLITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by J@Wheelsboutique View Post
Contact me we may be able to work something out....
sounds good and thanks! maybe people will stop criticizing and see what we are trying to accomplish !
Old 08-25-2010, 01:08 PM   #40
SILVER BULLITT

Wow so silent in here thanks to J ......
Old 08-25-2010, 03:52 PM   #41
papabearcamaro

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER BULLITT View Post
Wow so silent in here thanks to J ......
Oh,sorry about not posting in here lately. I have been busy working and making money so I can pay for my Camaro mods.
SOLD(Traded for 2012 Silverado Z71 4x4 and 2012 Sonic Hatch.)...2010 Camaro 1SS/RS/LS3,yellow with House of Kolor Tangerine Pearl rally stripes,manual trans.Hurst short throw shifter,4 pack rally gauges,Roto-Fab air intake,Kooks long tube headers with high-flow cats,Borla S-Type catback exhaust,Comp Cam,PRC ported heads,Maggie with 3.6 pulley and 1:1 cog drive,secondary fuel system with 65lb injectors,ADM digital A/F and Boost gauge,Pfadt trailing arms and subframe bushings.614.25rwhp/566.82rwtq on 8# of boost.

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 EX.Cab 4X4 Z71.
papabearcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 03:58 PM   #42
maxpower5

Drives: 2010 Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAM-MARO View Post
so basically what papa bear is saying is that people who are sponsored get stuff for free and dont have to work fir it ??????

well i am a ufc fighter/ mma , and i have tons of sponsors so i guess what your saying is i should have to pay for my gloves and training because god forbid i ask for it ???
well papa i work very very hard for my sponsors and i give the crowd what they want which is a good fight or perhaps some blood ! so because of my dedication and hard time and also how well i fight they approached me with a SPONSORSHIP !
not all of us can afford to get nice things or even just make it in an industry wether it be fighting or cars, sometimes you have to have a shoulder to lean on .
and ive seen bullitts car in person and this thing well deserves a sponsor , this guy is all over the place reppin his sponsors and has brought them tons of money just from going to shows and setting people up with his sponsors company. bottom line nothing is free and he proves that by how hard he works for his sponsors !
ufc fighter - i have seen every ufc - whats your name? - if you fought in the ufc, ill know you, or of you.
maxpower5 is offline   Reply With Quote