Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-04-2009, 07:00 AM   #127
thesnoopster

Drives: '17 Fifty SS - '18 Traverse Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by SicSix6 View Post
Tell him to check our Finishline.exposuremanager.com site. You can order enlargements from there. If he doesn't see what he wants on there. Tell him to let us know what he would like on a poster and maybe (for a small fee) we could design something for him. Both Michelle and I are pros at Photoshop. We used to make almost all of the Sig pictures on LS1tech.
Good Deal Tim..... I will let him know...but I would have to do the internet portion....because I dont think he ever touched a computer in his life.... but give him a garage and auto body tools.... he's a genius! lol
Old 11-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #128
Flaminbird

Drives: 2000 Trans Am
Send a message via AIM to Flaminbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnoopster View Post
Good Deal Tim..... I will let him know...but I would have to do the internet portion....because I dont think he ever touched a computer in his life.... but give him a garage and auto body tools.... he's a genius! lol

LOL
Old 11-05-2009, 10:12 AM   #129
HeadlightArmor

Drives: Company Car
Cool Headlight Armor Smoked Camaro Headlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZANE View Post
Does anybody know what the owner of this car did to achieve this "blacked-out" head light look?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cm5217 View Post
Thats my car and i used Headlight Armor if you do a search on here your will find them and while not perfect i do really like the product i also got the top of the bumper sticker from ridergrafics its the flat part just under the headlights its a vinyl sticker and its a little off too but it does look good
Looks Great!
HeadlightArmor is offline   Reply With Quote