Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 02-24-2013, 12:30 AM   #561
BNRacing

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE, 2019 Camaro 2.0
I keep pushing Vince to look into launch control. He's got some other priorities at the moment with all this new stuff coming for ezflash so pretty much all development is on hold for now, other than the LFX select-a-tune stuff (that will be ported over to the LLT if it proves to be a hit)
BNRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:31 AM   #562
2011 RJT

Drives: 2011 RJT/RS
I sleep well. If I said we went or did something,the people I'm telling it to would tend to believe you and I did it together. Correct? Maybe now you get the point. Its for marketing. If people believe there is a better connection,trust comes. Turns into $. I'm not the only one who has asked who "we" is on here. If you're cool with someone making themselves out to be more,than thats on you. I on the other hand questioned it. And because of that the smartass comments fly. You don't have to be a smartass. I don't know why everyone is having a hard time getting in contact with Vince. Like it or not, it is what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OOLIE View Post
Yes you win on a technicality. So should we silence the only person in direct contact to Vince and his tunes. Vince isn't going to post I can promise that as it really isn't his style. Just let BNR have a voice and just pretend when he says us he is saying us as a group. Hope that helps you sleep.
2011 RJT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:43 AM   #563
2011 RJT

What he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNV View Post
I have no tune but have been following this thread. Nothing for nothing you sure use the word "We" when talking about Trifecta. You make yourself sound like more then just a vendor. Out of all the bashing in this thread most looks to be coming from you towards the IPF tune. I have been following the Trifecta tune since it first came out. I didn't jump on it because I didn't think the gains was worth the (when it was first replaced). I was also waiting to see what else if anything was released. I was temped to buy it from you when you were running the sale. You have had the best prices I have seen. I have read nothing but good things about your service. With that said your bashing of the IPF tune is stooping a little low. That should all be below you. Your really not making yourself look good. It's all reminding me of the Airaid thread.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:49 AM   #564
BNRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 RJT View Post
I sleep well. If I said we went or did something,the people I'm telling it to would tend to believe you and I did it together. Correct? Maybe now you get the point. Its for marketing. If people believe there is a better connection,trust comes. Turns into $. I'm not the only one who has asked who "we" is on here. If you're cool with someone making themselves out to be more,than thats on you. I on the other hand questioned it. And because of that the smartass comments fly. You don't have to be a smartass. I don't know why everyone is having a hard time getting in contact with Vince. Like it or not, it is what it is.
It's not some marketing gimmick, I already said I help Vince develop new features for different cars. I'm the one that got him to do Launch Control on the LSJ cars for example. You keep saying its for marketing, well who am I marketing to? Everyone in this thread already has a trifecta tune, so its not like I'm going to sell anyone anything. That's what I keep trying to get you to understand, it doesn't affect me at all if you guys all decide right now to switch to another tune. I don't have anything to lose and I don't have anything to gain by you keeping your trifecta tunes. It's not like I'm going to sell you a tune a second time or something. You aren't paying me to get you an update for your car. You aren't paying me to convince Vince to do launch control and selectatune for the LLT. The sale has already been made, this is all stuff I'm working on for free. Take it, here it is, no strings attached, no fees, its free, thanks for being a customer. That's it. What do I have to gain from "deceptive" marketing?
Old 02-24-2013, 07:43 AM   #565
gml1998

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNRacing View Post
It's not some marketing gimmick, I already said I help Vince develop new features for different cars. I'm the one that got him to do Launch Control on the LSJ cars for example. You keep saying its for marketing, well who am I marketing to? Everyone in this thread already has a trifecta tune, so its not like I'm going to sell anyone anything. That's what I keep trying to get you to understand, it doesn't affect me at all if you guys all decide right now to switch to another tune. I don't have anything to lose and I don't have anything to gain by you keeping your trifecta tunes. It's not like I'm going to sell you a tune a second time or something. You aren't paying me to get you an update for your car. You aren't paying me to convince Vince to do launch control and selectatune for the LLT. The sale has already been made, this is all stuff I'm working on for free. Take it, here it is, no strings attached, no fees, its free, thanks for being a customer. That's it. What do I have to gain from "deceptive" marketing?
You guys do a great job. Keep doing what you are doing.
gml1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:20 AM   #566
2011 RJT

Quote:
I've said my peace, you've said yours. In my mind its over. I also made note you have done other good things for the scene. Thats not even in question. I guess people are always going to have all kinds of comments,good or bad. Thats whats great about forums. Everyone can have a voice. Maybe I didn't word everything the way I wanted,I never was a writer. Now lets get back to our regularly scheduled program!
Old 02-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #567
BNRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 RJT View Post
I've said my peace, you've said yours. In my mind its over. I also made note you have done other good things for the scene. Thats not even in question. I guess people are always going to have all kinds of comments,good or bad. Thats whats great about forums. Everyone can have a voice. Maybe I didn't word everything the way I wanted,I never was a writer. Now lets get back to our regularly scheduled program!
I agree, no hard feelings.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #568
SNV

Drives: 2014 RRM 2ls
Quote:
Everyone in this thread already has a trifecta tune, so its not like I'm going to sell anyone anything.
Not everyone .
SNV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:41 PM   #569
'11CamaroLS

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
well I appreciate all that Jerry @BNR does. I got the best price from him and he is still easy to get ahold of. Keep pushing for us LLT guys!
'11CamaroLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:52 PM   #570
OOLIE

Drives: 2011 LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by '11CamaroLS View Post
well I appreciate all that Jerry @BNR does. I got the best price from him and he is still easy to get ahold of. Keep pushing for us LLT guys!
+1 and I didn't buy from them

Also would like to add sorry for sounding like a smart ass. I just want open communication.

Last edited by OOLIE; 02-24-2013 at 10:25 PM.
OOLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:32 PM   #571
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
BNR has been great at getting us the Trifecta tune at a great price...no doubt about that.

As for a possibility of closing this thread....I really hope that does not happen b/c scattered throughout this thread, is some really good information. I see no reason for it to close at this point though.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:34 PM   #572
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Oh, and SNV. You mention possibly trading up yours for a 2012 or 2013.

I saw earlier in a different thread that GM changed the PCM on the 2013s from the 2012s, so I'm not sure if all these 2012 tunes would work for a 2013 or not. Might be something for you to consider.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:41 AM   #573
SNV

Drives: 2014 RRM 2ls
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post

I saw earlier in a different thread that GM changed the PCM on the 2013s from the 2012s, so I'm not sure if all these 2012 tunes would work for a 2013 or not. Might be something for you to consider.
Thanks for the info! I found a 2012 with 224 miles that I might go look at.
SNV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #574
BNRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post

The 2013 uses a different ECM than the 2012 and I know for sure that HPTuners can't get into the 2013s as of this post. I don't know about ipf being able to or not. Trifecta has tuned several 2013s already though.