Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-27-2010, 05:26 AM   #57
first one

Drives: SSRS - black, GFX, SSX wheels
I definitely see more challengers and chargers than camaros since I live in a town that has 4 Chrysler plants.
first one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 05:35 AM   #58
gghg

Drives: 68 RS, 2010 2LT
I'm in the Ottawa valley in Eastern Ontario, I see a lot more Challengers than Camaros on the road. One of the Chrysler dealers has 10 Challengers on the lot and the Chev dealer has only 3 Camaros. Even my brother bought a Challenger, sharp looking car, still not as nice as the Camaro.
gghg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:04 AM   #59
Tee304

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro Rally Yellow 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewylew View Post
The Challenger definately is not gay,don't know what you are talking about. Just because you own a camaro doesn't mean you can't respect other nice cars.

I still see more Challengers than Camaros. I am starting to see Camaros a little more frequently though. I start my day everyday looking at one or the other though.
I'm sorry, my comment wasn't meant to be offensive. Just an opinion and it was misused and misrepresented. I have nothing against Challengers or any other vehicles. If I offended you and the C5 people, I am sorry again.

Rest assured I enjoy this forum and want to continue typing to you all. Please accept my apologies.

And yes, my girlfriend LOVES my car!

#7741 - RY 2SS w/black rally stripes - picked up on 5/28/2009
Tee304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 07:33 AM   #60
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
The op must have more mopar fans living around him than chevy guys. Where I live I very rarely see challengers out on the road. Mostly sitting on the lots still. I live in a small town and just seeing one camaro or one challenger a week is a big deal.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:32 AM   #61
Lauryn200
I Pity The Fool

Drives: Jeep Wrangler '06 & VW GTI 09
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbone View Post
there have been 4 times as many Camaro's built than Challengers, there are way more Camaro's on the road than Challengers
I've seen more Camaro's now than Challengers.

I catch maybe a Challenger once every month....I saw three Camaro's in one hour span last week.
Lauryn200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #62
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Well, today things took a dramatic change for the better. I saw 4 2010's today (don't think I've seen any for 2 weeks), including one owned by the mayor of Oshawa, unless there is another Camaro here that looks like this:
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:24 PM   #63
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
Even though my dealer had sold over 100 Camaros when I picked up my car in late December, I rarely ever see a Camaro on the road. Lots of Challengers (my brother just picked up an orange Challenger R/T Saturday over the Camaro, didn't like the Corvette rear end). Lots of Mustangs, but they aren't as big of a head turner as the Challenger and Camaro..
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:30 PM   #64
danraz98

Drives: My Two Feet
I'm in NYC and their all about imports out here. I've been here for about a year and I can count on my two hands the amont of muscle cars I've seen period. Like about 3 musatngs regardless of the year 4 2010 camaros and 3 challengers. Sometimes I think I'm just see the same car over and over. So I'm really looking forward to getting mine this year cuz ill be one of a kind especially where I live in brooklyn. Everyone here want acura,bmw,lexus,infinity, nissan all that stuff. Not seen a single trans am or earlier modle camaro. So yeah can't wait to bring mine out and show these guys some real power. And yes I know there are some really tricked out imports out there but 90% of what's out here are just pissed off lawn mower vetec engines with an exhust and intake and tire and paint jobs that add about 200hp lol I have to make fun of them because I was a former ricer haveing owned a 98 honda prelude and a 2003 eclipse gts. I never really knew much about muscle cars and was under the hypnosis that all american cars were crap till I drove a trans am was was coverted! But yeah hardly anything at all up here
danraz98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #65
MClarenF1

Drives: 2011 CGM 2SS/RS A6
lol.....
i see so many mustangs everyday..
so camaros being driven on the road lets see.. ive seen about 3-5 EVER (2010 models)

1 is this kid's at school.. and others are random but those were when i went to go take my permit test, I KNEW i would pass the moment i saw it i felt good luck and i only got -2! i got it.. then i went driving wit my instructor and saw 2 black ones! =]
and thats all that i remember besides from the ones at the dealer.. which dont count cus dealers have them
MClarenF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #66
spi

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
Send a message via MSN to spi Send a message via Yahoo to spi
i live in a town of about 21k ppl (including the college) and i see a 2010 camaro average of 2 a day (not including mine), if i see one chally every 2 months i'm surprised (i usually see the same one cus some guy that owns like 20 houses for rent here has one) and i see a 2010 stang everyday but the 18 year old girl who drives it is my neighbor (and yes she looks pretty good) other than hers i see about 10 other 2010 stangs driving around, and a million other stangs (there is 3 shelbys in town) so camaros are represented here, but the majority are v6's i have one of 3 SS's and i know of 13 camaros in town

VIN# 2G1FK1EJ0A9106637
spi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:12 PM   #67
Xander

Drives: ADM Built 740RWHP 2SS/RS
Driving around Dallas area last weekend we counted about 15 Camaro's
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #68
squat

Drives: 2011 Dodge Charger
It's rare for me to see either a challenger or camaro on the road. Both look great though, I can't wait to get one.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #69
USAFJeeper
Bringing mullets back

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT/RS
Lots of Stangs of course, but I have seen more Challengers lately. In fact I was behind a new one this afternoon (Purple.) Being driven like a granny mobile by a middle aged lady! So I gunned my Jeep and passed her! Haha,.

Next - Tinting
USAFJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #70
NoUCantDriveIt

Drives: 2SS RS M6 CGM/Black Rally
Mustangs.. too many to count. They're everywhere!!

I've seen the same two or three Camaros around (don't think any are C5 members).

Saw a White Challenger in a parking lot. First time I've seen one that wasn't on the road, and had a chance to really look it over (from a respectable distance). It looked pretty sharp in White (IMO). I've seen one other one on the road. The owner did a good job with paint.. it "fit" the car well. The Challenger is a nice car, but I wouldn't trade my Camaro for one, any more than they would trade for mine.
NoUCantDriveIt is offline   Reply With Quote