Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 09-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
haleyd
determined future owner

Drives: 2004 pontiac grand prix gt2
Send a message via AIM to haleyd
GO BLUE!!!!!

oh it was soooo nice to LOVE watching a michigan game again!!! first season opener in 3 years that's been good!!!!!

sooo excited for this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haleyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:39 PM   #2
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyd View Post
oh it was soooo nice to LOVE watching a michigan game again!!! first season opener in 3 years that's been good!!!!!

sooo excited for this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This opener was ALOT nicer than the last couple of years! Here to getting back to a bowl game
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:57 PM   #3
haleyd
determined future owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnomac77 View Post
This opener was ALOT nicer than the last couple of years! Here to getting back to a bowl game
if this was facebook, i would "like" what you just said lol! yeah this game was soo much better! i was fearing it was going to be an appalachian state debacle again, but as soon as they scored their first TD i was like "ok, this could work."... it was GREAT!
Old 09-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #4
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Michigan has alot of obstacles ahead of them with the NCAA and alleged rules violations. Good to see them 1-0.

They just need to repeat 11 more times.

Anyone want to take a wager on the OSU game?

Spartans won as well, all good here..
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #5
ShnOmac

Quote:
if this was facebook, i would "like" what you just said lol! yeah this game was soo much better! i was fearing it was going to be an appalachian state debacle again, but as soon as they scored their first TD i was like "ok, this could work."... it was GREAT!

Old 09-05-2009, 09:20 PM   #6
haleyd
determined future owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Michigan has alot of obstacles ahead of them with the NCAA and alleged rules violations. Good to see them 1-0.

They just need to repeat 11 more times.

Anyone want to take a wager on the OSU game?

Spartans won as well, all good here..
yeah i was glad state won, but i figured they would! state is my second fave team... as long as they aren't playing michigan, i'm always rooting for them!!!

the whole "rules violation" thing is such crap. EVERY school does it... my guess is some disgruntled players or ex-players are having a little hissy fit. it's ridiculous!!!!

if they play like they did in the first half, they'll be good against ohio i think... but they have to play that way the WHOLE game. of course they won't be putting in 3rd string players against osu like they did today against wmu!

Quote:

LOVE the picture! quoting you just so it's on here again LOL!!!!
Old 09-05-2009, 09:28 PM   #7
ShnOmac

Quote:

LOVE the picture! quoting you just so it's on here again LOL!!!!

Lol...

Im am keeping my fingers crossed... It looks like our "frosh" QB may be the real deal!
Old 09-05-2009, 09:32 PM   #8
haleyd
determined future owner

Quote:
Lol...

Im am keeping my fingers crossed... It looks like our "frosh" QB may be the real deal!
so far so good. and how about denard robinson with a 43 yard touchdown? not too shabby for your first ever play of your college career!!!!

i was definitely impressed with forcier... much improvement from threet and sheridan last year! oh by the way, thanks for the awesome turn over sheridan! if it weren't for that it probably would have been a shut out!
Old 09-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #9
ShnOmac

Quote:
so far so good. and how about denard robinson with a 43 yard touchdown? not too shabby for your first ever play of your college career!!!!

i was definitely impressed with forcier... much improvement from threet and sheridan last year! oh by the way, thanks for the awesome turn over sheridan! if it weren't for that it probably would have been a shut out!
Sheridan is done..... I would doubt if he gets anymore playing time unless we are up big. Forcier looked way to good and robinson can run like a cheeta...yep sheridan is done
Old 09-05-2009, 09:51 PM   #10
haleyd
determined future owner

Quote:
Sheridan is done..... I would doubt if he gets anymore playing time unless we are up big. Forcier looked way to good and robinson can run like a cheeta...yep sheridan is done
and i'm definitely okay with that!!!
Old 09-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #11
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
*Is a Western Student and soon to be Grad*

I expected that to happen. But that was Big 10 vs MAC. On MAC and MAC WMU will be formidable. Looks like Rod actually fixed something/let some players go.

Oh, and Ohio State will win the Mich/OSU meet. Mich may tie for the Big 10 title with OSU but other than that, I'm seeing 1-2 Ohio State Michigan in the Big 10 rankings.
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:08 PM   #12
haleyd
determined future owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
*Is a Western Student and soon to be Grad*

I expected that to happen. But that was Big 10 vs MAC. On MAC and MAC WMU will be formidable. Looks like Rod actually fixed something/let some players go.

Oh, and Ohio State will win the Mich/OSU meet. Mich may tie for the Big 10 title with OSU but other than that, I'm seeing 1-2 Ohio State Michigan in the Big 10 rankings.
i don't think there is any question about the ohio state game. but it will be better than last years game....
Old 09-06-2009, 12:48 AM   #13
ozman2005

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I went to Michigan State, so I was glad to see they killed today

But, since I love the entire state of Michigan, I was also glad to see U of M won also. They needed it, B.A.D.!

So, I leave you with:
GO GREEN
GO WHITE
and I'll say it: M Go BLUE! Sorry Sparty

Past:
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6, Silver Ice Metallic w/ Cyber Gray Rally Stripe package, Inferno Orange interior, factory "perma-grin"
VIN: 2G1FT1EW1A9108504
Delivered 7.7.09
ozman2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:52 AM   #14
haleyd
determined future owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozman2005 View Post
I went to Michigan State, so I was glad to see they killed today

But, since I love the entire state of Michigan, I was also glad to see U of M won also. They needed it, B.A.D.!

So, I leave you with:
GO GREEN
GO WHITE
and I'll say it: M Go BLUE! Sorry Sparty
HAHAHA! say it loud, and say it proud M GO BLUE!!!!! lol!

yeah i'm a fan of the entire state of michigan too. i was born in saginaw and pretty much all of our family is still there, but i grew up in kalamazoo. had i stayed in michigan and not moved to indiana, i would have most likely gone to either michigan state (which is where every one of my friends went) or western since it was right there! i'm a fan of the whole state though when it comes to sports... from western michigan, to u of m, to the lions (although last year it was embarrassing to admit that), to the RED WINGS!!!!!! love them all!!!!