Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-28-2013, 04:32 PM   #99
Pro Stock John
Writer

Drives: 2010 SS / 1967 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep View Post
I've had the "use my trunk as a seat" problem.

But luckily I was able to compound it all out

Thanks for your extra comments via PM, I tried all your suggestions and they removed most of the scratches and the one that is left is barely noticeable!!!
12.37@112 1.85 | + Kooks Headers/Cats + 20" 555R + CAI + BW TB + UDP + Tune
12.06@113 1.70 | + CD 3200 + 18" NT05R + RCR Intake + NE OTR + GPI Tune
11.84@115 1.59 | + 3.91s + Race Star 17x7 Fronts
10.90@125 1.47 | + GPI VVT Cam + BW Ported Heads + CD 3800
Pro Stock John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:39 PM   #100
madmaxx18

Drives: 07_tundra/08_zo6
Wait pm me exactly what you did to fix it and what products please...that is amazing!!!
madmaxx18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #101
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
I'm telling you guys were famous! Stalked, followed, vandalized, you name it. Pretty soon people will want to steal our underwear.
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:55 PM   #102
sstampa

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS RJT
After reading through all of these I have to share my story. Back in 2000, bought a first generation Tundra (I know, bad idea, the thing was a POS). Less than 6 months after owning it and keeping it in the driveway, one night I was forced to leave my race car in the driveway because I couldn't get it into the garage (steep driveway) due to breaking it at the track. So I parked my Tundra on the street for the first and only time. The next afternoon at about 4:00 I hear noises, go outside to find that someone had put their bmx bike on my roof and attempted to ride down the windshield and hop off of my hood. They crashed and f'd their bike up. As I walked out of the house I could see the kid about 30 yards away throw his bike over the fence and hop over the fence. He and his buddies were laughing and pointing at me as the ran away. I called the cops and they wouldn't do a damn thing about it even though I was pretty sure I knew who did it. That cost over $3000 to fix.

2011 2SS/RS LS3/M6 RJT, GFX, ECS Blower, FSP Blower Cam, SW 2" headers/3" exhaust, 3.91, tuned by Fasterproms 745 rwhp, 620 rwtq

2012 Silverado 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison, 540 rwhp, 1100 rwtq.
sstampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #103
Fiery re-Creation
Danger Zone

Drives: 2001 F-150; 2013 Black ZL1
Send a message via Yahoo to Fiery re-Creation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13SS View Post
I think my point was more about how people feel like they can get away with anything because they no longer have to worry about what those around them will do in response. I've never been one to attack a person for something trivial; I will call a person out for doing the wrong thing. I do feel that if everyone felt accountable to their community we would have fewer issues like the OP mentioned. Stop being such a pretentious douche.
Back when I was growing up if you dared wreck someone else's property you expected to get a beating. The problem these days is no one is held accountable for their actions anymore and it's usually made out to be the victim's fault. And then to top it all off we have this:

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...336/story.html
Old 04-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #104
STINGER BEE
2010RS/SS RUMBLEBEE

Drives: Drives a 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
I never leave mine unattended,unless I I can see her from all directions.Once someone moves in to close,I,m there within seconds.
Can't trust anyone these days.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:42 PM   #105
batman53201
Account not blocked

Drives: The Batmobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Racer View Post
I'm telling you guys were famous! Stalked, followed, vandalized, you name it. Pretty soon people will want to steal our underwear.
batman53201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:58 PM   #106
Jessie

Drives: A Purty Pony
There was a fight at ihop and this dude left mad as fk and surely when we left, he punched off one of the jeep unlimited's side mirror...
Jessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #107
Matrix

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS & Magnum R/T
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBlackSheep View Post
I've had the "use my trunk as a seat" problem.

But luckily I was able to compound it all out

I had this happen with a lady waiting for a bus. She came over to the parking lot and thought it was great to just sit on my front side panel with her chunky keys hanging out her back pocket. Not leaning, yes SITTING!!!!

As you can imagine, I went ape $hit on her! SHe walked away stilling wondering what my problem was! and that it was JUST a car!!!

Luckily I have all the front of the car and partial sides and back with 3M on it, didnt leave a scratch!

I cannot even understand how people cannot respect other people's property!
Old 05-03-2013, 08:10 AM   #108
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS/LS3/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
I had this happen with a lady waiting for a bus. She came over to the parking lot and thought it was great to just sit on my front side panel with her chunky keys hanging out her back pocket. Not leaning, yes SITTING!!!!

As you can imagine, I went ape $hit on her! SHe walked away stilling wondering what my problem was! and that it was JUST a car!!!

Luckily I have all the front of the car and partial sides and back with 3M on it, didnt leave a scratch!

I cannot even understand how people cannot respect other people's property!

Can you say *UNT PUNT!
Texas Speed LT Headers with HF Cats, Borla ATAK Exhaust, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ADM CAI with Scoop, Elite Oil Catch Can, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator, Pedders XA Coilovers, Mantic Twin 9000 Clutch, PFADT Solid Subframe Bushings, PFADT Front & Rear Sways, PFADT Upper Control Arm Bushing, PFADT Trailing Arms/Tie Rods, Whiteline Adjustable End Links, Whiteline Adjustable Lower Control Arms, Pedders Diff Bushings, Line Lock, ACC Side Markers, ACC Reverse Lights, Custom Tune from Nitrous Express.
Iroc2430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #109
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
"Nah man, nah man, I believe you'd get your a$$ kicked for doing that."

Seriously though I guess I'm fortunate. When I go to a store I park either where I can see it or so far out that people are generally to lazy to want to go to it. But I just don't see a lot of vandalism around here these days, we have a lot of cops on patrol all the time where I am at.

That kid that keyed the three cars, so he paid the deductible and your rates went up on a claim, that doesn't seem right. My brother had his S10 Blazer stolen, he was riding around in his other car and saw them joy riding a couple of days later. He called the cops and they intercepted. But the little shits decided to run. So they wrecked the Blazer in the process. The cops flat told my brother they knew who these kids were and their parents were on welfare and the judge wouldn't do anything to them.That would have been too much for me. I would have and then and then and some more ofand finally it would have been this for them. Cop told him, and this is like 10 yrs ago even, that he would have let my brother beat the crap out of these two if wasn't for cameras being everywhere.