Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-08-2011, 07:14 AM   #575
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Those mirror are nice. Scott even commented on them as I snagged him to sign your car. Glad you showed up when you did. I didn't know where you wanted his sig! (Oh he even asked me if I brought 2 5th Gens to the Gathering), lol!
Yeah Norm you did good, I chased him around all day wanting him to sign my car but everytime I got close someone would come up and pull him away. Remember you didn't drive my car. Next time I will make you. It is alot of fun. LOL I do appreciate all your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Bro, I knew you were a good person, but this post tugs hard at my heart strings... wow, just wow, what a man, a father and a good person you are, and what a great home you and Kel provide for these boys...Awesome...your stock in my view just went through the stratosphere...

Those two boys, in spite of all they have been through, are fortunate to have family that truly understands what "family" is all about...

now if only I had the ability to really do this,

the University of Alabama would like to extend these full ride scholarships to... Jordan and Drew...

What a couple of horses you have..
Robert,
I appreciate the kind words. It is funny that people say nice thing because some days I feel lost trying to be a Dad. I guess all parents feel that way. I went to 2 kids faster than My Camaro will go, LOL

Jordan and Drew are great kids. They make the honor roll every 9 weeks. Jordan was inducted into the Beta Society this past year. They do well in sports and while it may be a pain getting both of them to practices and games, I am so glad that they turned to sports instead of other things.

My biggest problem is everyone doesn't realize that Drew is STILL only 12 yrs old, even though he is living in a grown mans body. Mentally he is still 12. Coached tend to want to put pressure on him, of course I do not let that happen as these times are more about FUN than winning in my eyes, All that will come later.

Coaches are already talking about recruiting

It gets hard sometimes for Kel since Wendy was her sister and she was the one who took her to the doctor every week. They were extremely close. Especially when Awards day at school comes up, All Stars and other little special things happen.

My Biggest Problem is keeping the refrigerator full because they eat like horses too............:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
J-
I love seeing those pictures. That's one good lookin' family! Why are you wearing socks and no shoes outside? I can understand barefoot, but socks?
The pavement was HOT, I know I am a ween dog.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:57 AM   #576
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
I got some more lights coming to the house tomorrow from AAC. I don't have a build thread so I have to post this info here, haha
Old 06-08-2011, 12:04 PM   #577
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
I got some more lights coming to the house tomorrow from AAC. I don't have a build thread so I have to post this info here, haha
You are going to be the LED King.

Hey you know what code CO196 is ?
Old 06-08-2011, 12:14 PM   #578
garcmol

Found this: But I think it's a bit drastic. Is the service message clearing itself?

Service Stability Message On, Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) C0131, C0196, C0290 and/or C0292 Set (Inspect/Replace Yaw Rate Sensor/Lateral Accelerometer and Reprogram Electronic Brake Control Module)) - (Feb 22, 2006)

There are two possible causes for this issue. Both possible causes are listed below:

• An internal fault within the yaw rate sensor/lateral accelerometer, P/N 15189628, may be the first possible cause. THIS IS FOR A TAHOE
• The vehicle stability enhancement system (VSES) electronic brake traction control module (EBCM) calibration may be the second possible cause.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #579
garcmol

yaw sensor

I don't know if that's it, but here's the part info
Attached Images

Old 06-08-2011, 12:19 PM   #580
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

I keep getting this code lately, Service Stabiltrak and all the lights light up. It happens when I accelarate and get the rpms up. I do not break traction at all. Sometimes when the cut outs are open, sometime when they are closed.

I have to let the car sit 10 minutes or so and they go off.

Remember I recently had my calipers painted and was wondering if that had something to do with it. It doesn't do it all the time just ocassionally.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:32 PM   #581
garcmol

I doubt the paint has anything to do with it. Lots of folks have done that. But, how fast are you accelerating and how high are the rpms? Any particular driving that triggers it? Like cornering or coming off a red light, passing:
Old 06-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #582
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Not really any specific thing. I was at 4800 rpms in from second to third this last time.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:42 PM   #583
garcmol

Tire wear? Might be wore enough those 22"s are breaking loose a bit? Next time in the car, carefully, turn the TC/Stabili.. off and drive the car. Then turn it all back on and recreate the 4800 rpm shift from 2nd to 3rd. Maybe?
Old 06-08-2011, 02:51 PM   #584
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Tire wear? Might be wore enough those 22"s are breaking loose a bit? Next time in the car, carefully, turn the TC/Stabili.. off and drive the car. Then turn it all back on and recreate the 4800 rpm shift from 2nd to 3rd. Maybe?
Bro, you are on top of the info game, cool deal...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 02:57 PM   #585
garcmol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Bro, you are on top of the info game, cool deal...
Usually I have to get info on people. Kind of a nice change to do it on cars. The folks I have to get info on aren't, well, model citizens lets say.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:06 PM   #586
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Usually I have to get info on people. Kind of a nice change to do it on cars. The folks I have to get info on aren't, well, model citizens lets say.
Gotcha, but I appreciate people with the skills to do both, and I'm glad you get the relief of "looking" for stuff you enjoy occasionally...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #587
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
I will try this. I e-mailed Ron to see what he thought. Will hopefully turn out to be nothing much.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:52 AM   #588
garcmol

Still having the code?