Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-10-2011, 01:01 PM   #603
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Did you notice the picture in my sig? I made them stop loading the ZL1 so I could get some pics with it (no ropes, shhhhhh) They came out all blurry though I had to shrink it so it didn't look blurry so I made it my sig pic.

Thanks again John
That is a pretty cool pic.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:23 AM   #604
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
That is a pretty cool pic.
I dig your avatar hahahaaha

John, did you get the stabilitrac thing checked?
Old 06-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #605
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
John, did you get the stabilitrac thing checked?
Norm,

I will have it checked this week. The mod friendly and knowledgable tech was on vacation this past week and since the others really don't know about it I would rather he look at it.

I have been trying to do a little research about the noise thing you posted and it seems like it could be a cause but I am definitely going to have it checked for piece of mind.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #606
garcmol

Any more code issues?
Old 06-28-2011, 10:01 AM   #607
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:

Any more code issues?
Not yet, In all honesty I haven't took it in yet, just got back from the wonderful Mickey Mouse trip, had a little league game last night, got games Wed, Thurs and Fri So hopefully maybe the first of next week I can get it to the dealer to have it scanned to see what they say about the stabilitrak. I am thinking it may have something to do with the cut outs being open and noise causing interference.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:00 AM   #608
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Well 2 years ago today I picked up my wonderful ride and have enjoyed making it my own for the last 2 years.

At 4:45 am I entered the garage this morning, hit the unlock button on the key fob and the lights lit up as if to say " Hello Old friend, Wanna go for a ride?" And as always I replied " YES I DO" I hit the switch and the sweet music echoing off the garage walls as Dr Jkel sang me a morning song in perfect harmony, was only capped off by the LONG drive into work.......

So a little Thanks in this Post.

GM - Thanks for this awesome cars and finally putting it back into production.

Oshawa Build Team/ Mike Judge - You guys built me one AWESOME ride. I enjoy it each and everytime I crank it up.

Camaro 5 - Thanks for having a great forum, a place to learn wonderful things about this awesome cars.

To My Camaro 5 Friends - Thanks for the knowledge, friendship , humility, humbleness, kindness and laughter you have shared with me over the past 2 years.

Vengeance Racing - Ron, you guys helped me out of a bad jam and made me dreams become a reality. You took my words and built me EXACTLY what I wanted, a talent which I wished I possesed and what is even better is that a friendship developed that will soon not end.

Scott ( Fbodfather) I appreciate our talks, while most are private your words of advice on cars and life are treasured and heart felt.

To The Camaro 5 Vendors - QUIT MAKING STUFF- Seriously I appreciate the great products you develope, market, and provide for the cars that make our/my passion a joy. I know I will leave out a few ( please dont be mad I am old, LOL) but I need to mention a few Adams Polishes, Becky and Maureen at Rodgers Chevrolet, Showstopper Accessories ( Pete ) The Fbdoygathering Staff, Pfadt Products, Pete from Pedders and alot more that I have forgotten.

ACE 5- Thanks for the hospitality you showed Kelley and I recently, we were overwhelmed and look forward to many future great times.

Finally but certainly not least to Junkman ( AJ ) Dylan ( from Adam's) Norm and Randy.

Junkman and Dylan- I have a passion for keeping my ride clean that is shared by you. You two have went way above helping me with every dumb question I have had, listening-reading every PM, e-mail that I wrote in a panic when something seemed wrong and like the world was coming to an end only to find out that usually I was going to Fast and using to much product LOL

Norm and Randy - you guys keep me rolling and I value the times we get to spend together even though they are few and far between it just keeps me looking forwards to the next time we meet.

The other day someone asked me if I knew what the WORD Camaro meant........ I think I finally found out and have came up with my own definition.....

Great car and Great Friends......................Thanks Ya'll..

John
Old 07-01-2011, 08:28 AM   #609
garcmol

What are you selling your car now?

True words John. I have a ball on here and when we get together! And Dr Jkel is the only SS I've ever ridden in.

Now go get that code checked out.

Last edited by garcmol; 07-01-2011 at 08:41 AM.
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 08:56 AM   #610
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
What are you selling your car now?

True words John. I have a ball on here and when we get together!

Now go get that code checked out.
I can't seem to duplicate it..........hmmmmmmm but I haven't opened my cutouts since. They are sending me a complete new set-up, from front to rear, on the cutouts this week just to make sure they fix wahtever the issue is on those things, so I haven't used them in a little while.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:16 AM   #611
garcmol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
I can't seem to duplicate it..........hmmmmmmm but I haven't opened my cutouts since. They are sending me a complete new set-up, from front to rear, on the cutouts this week just to make sure they fix wahtever the issue is on those things, so I haven't used them in a little while.
Then that's probably what it was. Vibrations or resonance (or both) messing with the yaw sensor.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:19 AM   #612
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
Then that's probably what it was. Vibrations or resonance (or both) messing with the yaw sensor.
That is what I was thinking BUT once I get the new cut outs in I am going to the delaer for a little TEST and have them plug it up and see if they do make a difference to that sensor and if it is just a false readiing.

In 1969 they didn't have that worry. lol
Old 07-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #613
garcmol

.....or $4.00 a gallon
Old 07-11-2011, 07:59 PM   #614
garcmol

This was a cool find.

http://forum.fbodygathering.com/showthread.php?tid=520

Check out the Camaro Super Modified
Old 07-11-2011, 09:38 PM   #615
CamaroKid300
ace5.org

Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Since you come on our threads...I'm gonna start coming on to yours and start corn holein'

Old 07-12-2011, 06:17 AM   #616
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
This was a cool find.

http://forum.fbodygathering.com/showthread.php?tid=520

Check out the Camaro Super Modified
Norm, that is pretty cool. I heard that they were doing a slide show and posting it. I know they had a guy taking pictures of every car there, but will see if I can find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
Since you come on our threads...I'm gonna start coming on to yours and start corn holein'

CORN HOLE- As they say over here " Wut ya duin bo, jeet yet?" you are a mess. but beware this is the no holding back zone, LMAO.

I have been giving Diane fits, but she is a good sport.