Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #2857
lakers171
SoCal MAYHEM

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS IBM
finally my vin came up on the camaro website.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #2858
camarossrs2150

Drives: abm2ssrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by RT21 View Post
That was me and I didn't say the list. I said it would show up on the window sticker site. The "list" doesn't even have mine which is in Tennesse on it's way here. So, my theory is not a theory, it's seems to be fact now that others are showing up on the "window sticker" site.

http://wwww23.chevrolet.com/tools/wi...FC1EVXA9106516

Do you see this one on the list?

go to here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...031#post462031

Click on my link, change the appropriate info from Woot's post above me and you should be good.
yes i understand what you are saying .maybe im mistaken and im sorry but the way i think i read it was someone on here said that someone else wrote that the sticker would be on the squirel list if it was shipped .i just seen that this car was delivered and not on the list . so lets just relax and see what happens . i know we are all waiting ..and i hate it as much as the other guy .good luck
camarossrs2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:08 PM   #2859
orange_5thgen

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS BadAss 6 Speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllwynX View Post
Congrats. Mine was built on the 5th and 9 days later I'm still not able to see it...
Mine was built the week of March 23rd and I still get nothing and I'm still sitting at 3800. I also ordered back on October 15th 2008! Welcome to our world.

Just heard that 1200 GM dealersjips might get the word they have to close tomorrow too! That was on NBC's world news.
orange_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:10 PM   #2860
robsmack920

Drives: 2010 2SS #3894
In transit meand you should have it between 7-10 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Injunman View Post
My dealer had their unveiling yesterday. They have a 2SS that is similar to mine but is Victory Red in lieu of RJT. I am very close to offering my pre-order for the one that is already on the floor. My car was built in early april and my salesman said the system now shows mine in transit or (4300). Any thoughts? In transit can mean just about anything right?
robsmack920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #2861
orange_5thgen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Injunman View Post
My dealer had their unveiling yesterday. They have a 2SS that is similar to mine but is Victory Red in lieu of RJT. I am very close to offering my pre-order for the one that is already on the floor. My car was built in early april and my salesman said the system now shows mine in transit or (4300). Any thoughts? In transit can mean just about anything right?
I hear ya, but I will personally wait for my car. I just saw my first Camaro in a shopping area parking lot today near my house. First one I've seen out in public. Just a guess, but I think it might have been one that was in the "Camaro Dealership" parade here a week back. It was black with IOM stripping and a Camaro decal across the windshield etc.... I know some of the dealerships dressed the cars up for the parade around town. Someone probably walked in and bought it off the showroom floor while I still wait for mine that was ordered back in October 2008.

Again, I would wait for the one I ordered, but if the one on the showroom has close to the same options and same color then go for it. As long as they give you the same price etc.... I know some of the delaerships in my area are marking the SS' up 10K over MSRP! I did pay over MSRP, but not that much!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:25 PM   #2862
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarossrs2150 View Post
yes i understand what you are saying .maybe im mistaken and im sorry but the way i think i read it was someone on here said that someone else wrote that the sticker would be on the squirel list if it was shipped .i just seen that this car was delivered and not on the list . so lets just relax and see what happens . i know we are all waiting ..and i hate it as much as the other guy .good luck
Mine's almost here...I don't need to relax. Read the PM I sent you.

http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread...212#post484212

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:45 PM   #2863
orange_5thgen

Sorry, I guess I need to go to the forums before I start chiming in on some things I've heard. I see there are already discussions about the closures.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:54 PM   #2864
Scourage
Syntax Error

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Just now I got a reply from my dealer, it has been invoiced but no movement from QC. So I'm guessing window sticker=invoiced only, does not mean shipped.

He also informed me they bought a 2LT/RS from a used car dealer so they had something for the floor, they have yet to receive their 1 per dealer car.
Scourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:15 PM   #2865
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourage View Post
Just now I got a reply from my dealer, it has been invoiced but no movement from QC. So I'm guessing window sticker=invoiced only, does not mean shipped.
He also informed me they bought a 2LT/RS from a used car dealer so they had something for the floor, they have yet to receive their 1 per dealer car.
You guessed wrong. Last time I'm posting here...again. Window sticker = shipped. I don't even have an invoice. My car will be here next week ... you will see the pics. trm0002 doesn't even have an invoice. Read some different threads. I totally proved what I just wrote above and what Woot said weeks ago.

No wonder Woot doesn't post to this thread anymore ...

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
Old 05-14-2009, 07:31 PM   #2866
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Quote:
You guessed wrong. Last time I'm posting here...again. Window sticker = shipped. I don't even have an invoice. My car will be here next week ... you will see the pics. trm0002 doesn't even have an invoice. Read some different threads. I totally proved what I just wrote above and what Woot said weeks ago.

No you are not right, I got my invoice and Window sticker but no car for 30 DAYS
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #2867
Scourage
Syntax Error

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:

I won't argue with you, and if mine has shipped then that's awesome!
Like I said "I guessed" based on the manager's email. Since there was some confusion(some on my part) I thought I would post what I heard today.
The sales manager I deal with has been great so far, he seems to know the ropes, always keeping me up to date and forwarding workbench to me in email, just like last week when he told me that he learned from DBC I was in QC and the reply I received tonight.

And I have been reading different threads and understand the discongruity of information everyone is getting, hence I shared what I was told.

I'm sorry my post broke the camel's back and you won't post in this thread again
But if you do, how did you find out you baby is on it's way? If you don't mind me asking.
Nevermind found your post where your dealer gave you rail info.
Scourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:07 PM   #2868
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourage View Post
Nevermind found your post where your dealer gave you rail info.
That why you all should know that Woot and I are not ing and trying to not trying to be just a little

Quote:
Old 05-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #2869
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS View Post
No you are not right, I got my invoice and Window sticker but no car for 30 DAYS
Pics or it's not true ...

Quote:
Old 05-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #2870
shogun301

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by robsmack920 View Post
In transit meand you should have it between 7-10 days
Hah...good joke...ive been waiting for over a month and a half...apparently GM is unable to distinguish between in-transit and on quality control hold. My dealer told me today that he spoke to a GM rep and confirmed that is on QC hold indefinitely due to faulty battery cables. (Vin: ...1531)
shogun301 is offline   Reply With Quote