Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 02-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #57
Mikk2K

Drives: '10 Camaro LTRS, '12 Pro4x Frontier
Hey guys and gals I started a picture thread for the Milwaukee Show
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66965
Mikk2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:50 PM   #58
chef-beavis

Drives: IOM 2013 2SS/RS, Greenie, 06 FXSTBi
Pics as promised...

Hopefully these work. Thanks again Scott and John. I could have talked to you both for hours to tell my full Camaro story but I truly meant it when I said you will have to pry this one from my cold, dead hands! I really did wait 20 years for GM to build this car and never thought I'd see the day. Thanks for helping make it happen.
Attached Images

chef-beavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 10:14 PM   #59
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
well - first of all -- I just have WAYYYYYYYYYY too much fun doing these 'lil Get-togethers!!!!

Thank you for coming out to see us and to talk about all things Camaro.

Someone asked me what part of Pittsburgh I'm from......Mars -- 7 generations now - and my brother is the mayor of the town! Would love to have you join us for Pittsburgh Area Camaro Enthusiasts (PACE) this July at Tom Henry Chevrolet (Tom Henry Racing as well) (....also known as 'the lil weasel from Bakerstown...) --

And yes! Chevrolet won 'Best of Show' AGAIN this year at Milwaukee -- I'm thinking this is the 5th time we've won it in the past 6 years --
Old 02-21-2010, 11:10 PM   #60
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by talwell View Post
Scotty,

You should have taken that 2010 2SS Pace Car that you have in your possession - not too many of those cars still out there for viewing and not tucked away in private collections.
That would have been VERY cool. I was going to take a 2SS down there to park outside - but we were suppose to get snow....so the bodd made me take a used Kia. OH THE PAIN!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote