Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-15-2010, 07:01 PM   #15
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotInferno View Post
But rather than put my friends down I hope we will be piling in and cruising together.
+1

And while we are at, stop making fun of my Vikings for that last pass...

Old 04-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #16
prostock69
Female Muscle Car Nut!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS IOM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok View Post
2 days ago I was sitting behind a Mid 00's Mustang, and a Challenger came up behind me. So it was Mustang, New Camaro, New Challenger.
Awesome! Would have loved to have seen that.

MODS: Borla "S" Type Exhaust, American Racing Headers 3" Longtubes, New Era Cold Air Intake, HP Tune, Custom Ground Camshaft, Professionally Ported Heads by Darin Morgan, Ported Throttle Body, 3000 Stall Converter, and 160 Degree Thermostat.

http://www.rehermorrison.com/; http://www.darinmorgan.com/; http://www.neweraperformance.com/
prostock69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #17
gtjacket
2G1FT1EW0A9118618

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Black/IOM M6
I respect all American muscle cars. Obviously I prefer the Camaro, but I think they are all sexy. I give all American muscle car drivers the thumbs up!
gtjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #18
Rollin Thunder

Drives: 07 yukon xl, 07 vette, 10 SRT8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHOCTANE View Post
You know...I read alot of posts on here about how Mustang drivers are generalized as "dicks" or "A-holes"..I have to admit I have read more douch bag comments like the above on this site in the few months that I have been here than I have ever read combined in the several years I was on Mustang Forums...
The few trolls here who SAY they own Mustangs and come in here to argue that the Mustang is better are not representitive of most of the "Mustang Guys" and honestly I am willing to bet the Mustang fourms I used to peruse I have less threads putting down Camaros that this site has putting down Mustangs. Every other damn thread here is something like "ooh my car is sooo cool"....Mustang this,Challengr that...good grief..if you have a story that doesn't require dogging out someone else..hey cool...but otherwise the crap just sounds childish...like a 7 year old argueing he has the cooler toy...I love my Camaro...but as a Camaro owner, to be lumped in with some of the stuff that I see here...no so proud of that.

Rant over...
you know I keep seeing a lot of idiots on here complain about stupid shit. Grow up and get over it. Live and let live.
Rollin Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #19
GM4LIFE
*KissMySS*13 my other 1/2

Drives: 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE
same here i get it all the time......
GM4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:05 PM   #20
DiverNB

Drives: 2012 Boss 302
I give thumbs up to all American Muscle cars...gotta appreciate somebody buying American in this day and age.

2004 Redfire Cobra
**SOLD**

DiverNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #21
mrbigglesworth

Drives: PT Cruiser
Send a message via AIM to mrbigglesworth
technically thumbs arent fingers
mrbigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #22
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE EVIL TW1N View Post
+1

and here's a finger to you
Quote:
You know...I read alot of posts on here about how Mustang drivers are generalized as "dicks" or "A-holes"..I have to admit I have read more douch bag comments like the above on this site in the few months that I have been here than I have ever read combined in the several years I was on Mustang Forums...
The few trolls here who SAY they own Mustangs and come in here to argue that the Mustang is better are not representitive of most of the "Mustang Guys" and honestly I am willing to bet the Mustang fourms I used to peruse I have less threads putting down Camaros that this site has putting down Mustangs. Every other damn thread here is something like "ooh my car is sooo cool"....Mustang this,Challengr that...good grief..if you have a story that doesn't require dogging out someone else..hey cool...but otherwise the crap just sounds childish...like a 7 year old argueing he has the cooler toy...I love my Camaro...but as a Camaro owner, to be lumped in with some of the stuff that I see here...no so proud of that.

Rant over...
guys im pretty sure he was joking/playing around. don't take everything you read so seriously
Old 04-16-2010, 07:12 AM   #23
Nexus6
More human than human

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:

Rant over...

well I had two guys in a mustang come to a Complete stop in the HOV during rush hour traffic to give me the thumbs down. The sad part is the mustang they were in was a total POS ,and a V6 to boot. I get more crap from mustang drivers than any other car on the road.I am constantly getting revved at by Mustangs,so to say they are above that is BS.

1100 - 10/22/2008
3000 - 05/27/2009
3300 - 06/06/2009
3800 - 06/29/2009
4B00 - 06/29/2009

Warehouse 13 survivor

Blood stains,speed kills,fast cars,cheap thrills,rich women,fine wine,i lost my sense i lost control i lost my
mind.
Nexus6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:06 AM   #24
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
As a guy who loves all cars, be them ricers or muscle cars or their V6 bretheren, I think you need to show respect to people - anyone - who are willing to plunk down their hard earned cash on the car of THEIR dreams. Many on here call BMW drivers Pricks or Snobs. I happen to drive a BMW, and love what it does for me on the road. And nothing makes me happier than the odd looks I get when I give a thumbs up to a kid in a Mustang, a Challenger or a Camaro. I respect All car people...you should too.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:10 AM   #25
BEARS-SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I had a beautiful blue GTO roll up next to me the other day, I rolled down the window and said "nice car, man". He pointed to my car as he hung out of the window and said "no, THAT'S a nice car!"..."but, I'm faster!". I told him I hear that all the time from the Mustang drivers and he laughed.

It's good to run across a some-what nice, fellow muscle car owner!
Old 04-16-2010, 08:33 AM   #26
Chrisrp454

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS M6, 98Z28 M6
It's really funny, I get ignored by other camaros and mustangs, but the dodge folk seem really friendly.

Ordered 5/23/2009
3400 with TPW of 08/03/09
3800 8/11/2009
Arrived 8/21/2009 2SS/RS/Aqua Blue/Grey Interior
Chrisrp454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:46 AM   #27
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:

Rant over...
I love my camaro as well. But I'm also a car guy ,and I have to completely agree it gets extremely old to read that garbage as well. I do think there really is a bunch of seven year olds on here with some of the threads and post I read. You never know.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:52 AM   #28
Unfair
Banned

Drives: 2001 Camaro SS
I think the problem is when people start thinking they ARE THEIR CAR.
Unfair is offline   Reply With Quote