Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-27-2010, 11:05 PM   #141
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Drives: "HILLARY" :D
It was awesome again to meet everyone and I know it isn't far away but I'm arranging/ have already arranged a BBQ in Bakersfield for anyone who may be interested in attending. Not going to be as extravagant as the So Cal meet because as we all know "G" throws a hell of a party haha but it should be a lot of fun and a nice day...this is a family oriented event so bring the kids and everything it should be fun!! Either check in the CA meet section or follow the link posted below or even PM me for info or if interested!! "G" I better see your a** up here and you too Yoshi!! You guys throw us a meet we throw you one...the you scratch my back so I scratch yours!! Check it out guys...it is quickly growing in numbers and as more family find out more are RSVPing!!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74704
Old 04-27-2010, 11:09 PM   #142
racer778
Camaro Sold

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS/RS
met you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
So I haven't met anyone from the AZ crowd, SSgirl, LSXgirl, cterry, Cali_camaro, Racer778, Luckydaviswife, Vinyl Junkie (asian guy hanging around the vortech booth?), slyjester, ddunerider and many more. The day was way too short methinks...
Mindz I met you and Blue Rush when you unveiled it at the BBK get together at temecula. Saw you just for a sec when I asked you to move your car so I can put my "Heavy Hitter" lol up on the dyno. I at least made the video on the dyno with my measly Maggie. Going to the track saturday in Fontana after I get the car out of the body shop again.

Oh yeah I only have a few pics of my car, if anyone has any that you may have taken can you send them to me
THANKS
racer778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 PM   #143
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I don't consider that meeting, lol. All I have to say is that your wheel setup looks awesome and is the exact setup I want. You'll have to send me pictures from the rear to see how far the 315's stick out. Next time, we'll have to spend some time chatting.

Good luck at Fontana. =)
Old 04-27-2010, 11:12 PM   #144
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Quote:
I don't consider that meeting, lol. All I have to say is that your wheel setup looks awesome and is the exact setup I want. You'll have to send me pictures from the rear to see how far the 315's stick out. Next time, we'll have to spend some time chatting.

Good luck at Fontana. =)
So Jay you change your mind on making it down to Bakersfield yet??
Old 04-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #145
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

no, but I might be visiting my dad in late june. Might host a bbq at the kennels.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:31 PM   #146
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Hey the kennels are right down the street from me and Trevor so you know we're at least down. You just need to get Milk and Pink out there too and then it's a party (well and Becka of course!!) and the rest will follow!!

It's too bad you can't make it down man for the 22nd it's quickly growing...thanks to "G" and Yoshi it's growing quicker than I thought!!
Old 04-28-2010, 12:16 AM   #147
racer778
Camaro Sold

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS/RS
rear with 315

Quote:

Good luck at Fontana. =)
lol ok I'll take some this week. The tires do not rub at all
racer778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:17 AM   #148
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer778 View Post
lol ok I'll take some this week. The tires do not rub at all
Hey racer778 you free May 22nd??
Old 04-28-2010, 01:09 AM   #149
IOM_ROCKER

Drives: 2010 Camaro / IOM / SS / RS
Ronin - Awesome vid! Great editing! Pretty much captured the event!

Thanks again Stillen. Your crew (and Stillen Girls) did a fantastic job, start to finish and thanks to all the vendors who were there as well.

Tribone & Milk - I'm sure I ran into you both, along with the dozens of new people I was lucky to meet and greet during the weekend. Thanks again for all your hard work making this meet such a huge success.

Becka - Great pic from the morning of me cleaning the bugs off the car. I'll bring the Starbucks next time.

G - As always, thanks for gathering up the No. Cal Group and setting things up. I think you hit the schedule for all locations within 5 minutes of your agenda. Just make sure you remind Sketti to renew his OnStar subsriptions so he won't get lost (and crank down his speed limiter....
Old 04-28-2010, 03:40 AM   #150
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Here's the videos I took as I was walking around chatting with people for most of the day.

After a long day full of cammed, gutted cats, full headers to tips and turbo camaros, here comes my stock silent camaro. Watch the faces of the techs when the numbers show up.

509/450

Here's the second pull, netting me 517/457
Old 04-28-2010, 04:29 AM   #151
MaroSS
ZL1

Drives: 10' SS/RS - Sold; 15' White ZL1
Big thanks to Matt and everyone for organizing the event. It was great to see the family and everyone.

Also a big thanks to STILLEN for hosting the event at the facility everything was beautiful! Looking forward to STILLEN products!
Old 04-28-2010, 10:06 AM   #152
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
vinyljunkie is Sam, he's actually from Torrance...he's one of us South Bay guys!!!! and he's got a Vortech supercharger on his SIM 2SS/RS. ddunerider is Don and he's from SoCal as well...not South Bay, but SoCal

i didn't really get to meet any AZ peeps either though...i'm a relatively quiet guy. unless i know you.

i got my pizza from Becka as well...she claimed her hands were clean hahaha..i didn't realize it was her though until later when she won something.

i want to see the video that was being taken on the off-ramp of the freeway...who took that one? or was it you Ryan and i just didn't watch it yet (going to watch now btw)
There's a reason I got my pizza slices from Holly

Old 04-28-2010, 10:08 AM   #153
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketti View Post
I totally agree! There was this blond in ripped jeans, she was smoking hot!!!

Disclaimer: Of course Becka was the hottest girl there!
How about the one with the baby blue top...WOW
Old 04-28-2010, 10:10 AM   #154
linkwpc
The punching cat

Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy_Boi View Post
Ryan that was a nice video and I would like to thank Stillen for have us and "G" for making this happen. I also like to thank the the Fam and other for come from other state just for this meet. I hope we can come and meet in other state that is near. Mindz it was nice talking to you I am going to buy the hood that is on your car and your car looks very nice .Linkwpc I like your new stripes made a big differents and G like your wheels and grille .
Thank you very much sir, but its not all done yet