Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 01-14-2012, 12:21 AM   #29
BigHemiSrt
Account Suspended

Drives: 07 Dodge Charger SRT8
My car runs mid 11's NA with a baby cam and at least 300 more lbs than you. Why do you have such low expectations for your car?? :(
BigHemiSrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:24 AM   #30
BigHemiSrt
Account Suspended

Also. You saying its "overkill" is stating an opinion on what the car actually needs. That doesnt explain how the car will run like "crap". Are you saying every other blower car out there runs like crap cause this one will run NO DIFFERENT.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:31 AM   #31
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Drives: FAST
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHemiSrt View Post
LMAO...ur a joke. It ran a 11.2 with a 1.9 sixty foot. If your any sort of a racer you'd know with a 1.5 short time that car would be DEEP 10's with 8 lbs of boost with a old school 671 with NO intercooler. Add another 200 HP to that along with a Dana60, new and improved DSS axles and driveshaft and tell me what you think it will run now?? I wouldnt say its overkill, id say its doing what its supposed to.

You cant be old school if you dont like a big blower sticking outta the hood.
Coulda woulda shoulda. Real racers don't expect to go from a 1.9 to a 1.5 60'. With your logic my car is really a mid/low 11 sec car with just bolt ons since my crappy 1.9 60' should really be a 1.5 60'.
Quote:
My car runs mid 11's NA with a baby cam and at least 300 more lbs than you. Why do you have such low expectations for your car?? :(
LOL, that's nice. My goal before the cam is 11's with just bolt ons. that's why the cam has been sitting on the shelf for 6 months. Why does your car weigh 4,630 lbs? I thought a 2007 SRT8 Charger was like 4,200lbs.
BTW your sig says you run 11.45 on 125 shot, last I checked that isn't NA. Or does a 125 shot get less than a tenth in the 1/4?
Quote:
Also. You saying its "overkill" is stating an opinion on what the car actually needs. That doesnt explain how the car will run like "crap". Are you saying every other blower car out there runs like crap cause this one will run NO DIFFERENT.
Holy posts Batman. You must be pretty excited to post multiple times in a row.
Let me know when that hot rod makes it down the 1/4.
SUX2BU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:34 AM   #32
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
That's just sick!! Not sure why the hate though. Even if the guy never planned on running it and only put it on for show it's his business and his money. WGAS what he plans on doing with it??
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #33
BigHemiSrt
Account Suspended

Hey im bored at work. I got till 7am to be entertained by your foolishness.

Real racers dont expect to go from a 1.9 to a 1.5?? Why not??? Its really easy if your making anywhere north of 600rwhp. Think about it, blow thru the tires and you will spin like crazy (1.9). Hook and rocket to a 1.5. But I guess you wouldnt know anything about that. Im sure you have a tough time breakin street tires loose.

Ok i see you a tad slow. So im gonna attemp to explain this as simple as possible. See where it says Bolt Ons + 125 shot. Look right below that, see where it says "Cam Only All Motor (na)" Thats my time with just the CAM and NO NITROUS. Sorry for the confusing sig, I didnt take the ppl that ride the short bus into consideration when I made it. Lmao

And you didnt explain to me how this car will run like crap on a stock engine...
Old 01-14-2012, 12:46 AM   #34
BigHemiSrt
Account Suspended

Oh and your poor car doesnt have the balls to get a 1.5 so my "logic" doesnt apply to you!!
Old 01-14-2012, 12:53 AM   #35
BigHemiSrt
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post
That's just sick!! Not sure why the hate though. Even if the guy never planned on running it and only put it on for show it's his business and his money. WGAS what he plans on doing with it??
Hes a rare species. A troll on a board that actually has a car, with mods, and goes to the track apparently. I guess you can call him a semi troll. An active contributing member that has troll like tendencies. Lol
Old 01-14-2012, 01:02 AM   #36
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Quote:
Hes a rare species. A troll on a board that actually has a car, with mods, and goes to the track apparently. I guess you can call him a semi troll. An active contributing member that has troll like tendencies. Lol
I'm just a trash talker, as are most real car guys. Too many car owners now a days are either ricers in disguise (sporting giant wheels, fake hood pins, ect) or pansies that say "if you can't say anything nice...".
I like racers talking trash and settling it at the track.
Old 01-14-2012, 01:15 AM   #37
BigHemiSrt
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU View Post
I'm just a trash talker, as are most real car guys. Too many car owners now a days are either ricers in disguise (sporting giant wheels, fake hood pins, ect) or pansies that say "if you can't say anything nice...".
I like racers talking trash and settling it at the track.
Lol its cool bro. Im the same way. Its all part of trash talkin so dont take ne thing i say too personal.
Old 01-14-2012, 01:21 AM   #38
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Quote:
Lol its cool bro. Im the same way. Its all part of trash talkin so dont take ne thing i say too personal.
Never take anything on the interwebs personal. Props on the quick Charger, if I didn't have the vert I would so be rocking a CTS-V wagon. There is something bad ass about having 4 doors and blowing other peoples doors off. That's what made me mod the ESV. People don't think a 6,200 lb tank is going to leave you like you're standing still.
Old 01-14-2012, 01:33 AM   #39
BigHemiSrt
Account Suspended

Quote:
Never take anything on the interwebs personal. Props on the quick Charger, if I didn't have the vert I would so be rocking a CTS-V wagon. There is something bad ass about having 4 doors and blowing other peoples doors off. That's what made me mod the ESV. People don't think a 6,200 lb tank is going to leave you like you're standing still.
Im having a brain fart...WTH is a ESV??
Old 01-14-2012, 01:37 AM   #40
camslambam
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 SS, 06 SRT10 Ram
Yo yo yo what's going on in here.

I ran 13.0 @ 118.

Wassuppp yeaaaaa.
camslambam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:05 AM   #41
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Quote:
Im having a brain fart...WTH is a ESV??
Cadillac Escalade, the long one. AWD, T76 turbo, front mount, 3,600 stall, pulley, intake, blah, blah, blah.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:33 AM   #42
BigHemiSrt
Account Suspended

Quote:
Cadillac Escalade, the long one. AWD, T76 turbo, front mount, 3,600 stall, pulley, intake, blah, blah, blah.
Damn!!! Ever brought that ship to the track??