Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 08-16-2018, 10:02 PM   #43
SSIPPI

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Just saw this forum and this same user is trying to sell me a McLeod RXT clutch but I’m definitely not going through with the sale after reading this. I got burned by a guy a couple months back on a zl1 hood and bumper by a guy named James Sisk. Currently under investigation by local P.D. Might be the same guy.
SSIPPI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 07:01 AM   #44
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
Looks like Ronald Hayes Broach Jr (20s) is still residing in the apartments on Arbor Creek Circle in Dublin Ca. I would bet a dime to a dollar that he is active on other forums. Thinking he has a girlfriend by the name of Thuy V Le who is also in her 20s and has the same address.

This is exactly what gives Forums a bad name. I am thankful that every individual I have dealt with on this Forum has been nothing less than outstanding.

Once you shipped the three boxes is when he sent you the message, he knew exactly what he was doing. Of course you don't see him trying to help resolve this matter either. He is now among the missing! Karma will get his A@#!
Old 08-17-2018, 07:11 AM   #45
J Rod

Drives: '14 BRM 1LE 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaSSnake View Post
Robr..... ironic
I think he was originally going to go with imaSSnake but it was already taken.

Good luck to the OP, that really sucks. Hope this guy gets what's coming to him.
LSA Blower w/ 2.45 Griptec, Reinforced Brick, FIC 1000 injectors, JRE FPCM, LFP Dual Pass HX, ZL1 IC pump, RotoFab CAI, Bo White TB, Coated Stainless Power 1-7/8" LTs, NPP, NGK TR7IX, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, AEM X-Series WB, Aeroforce Interceptor, MGW Shifter, Z28 Grill, Gary's Custom ZL1 Rockers, Hero Tails, Tuned by IMC
J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 07:33 AM   #46
imaSSnake
'Maro

Drives: 2015 SS 6.2L Auto 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
I think he was originally going to go with imaSSnake but it was already taken.

Good luck to the OP, that really sucks. Hope this guy gets what's coming to him.
Haha!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSIPPI View Post
Just saw this forum and this same user is trying to sell me a McLeod RXT clutch but I’m definitely not going through with the sale after reading this. I got burned by a guy a couple months back on a zl1 hood and bumper by a guy named James Sisk. Currently under investigation by local P.D. Might be the same guy.
Good luck. James Sisk took some money from me as well, I got it back by threatening legal action, finally.
Old 08-17-2018, 05:12 PM   #47
SSIPPI

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
yeah sisk kept telling me how he sent my package and i just never received it yadayadayada and kept telling me how he would refund me but never did. I'll probably never see my money again and will just have to charge it to the "life lesson" department lol but there is a warrant out for his arrest so maybe i'll get it back one day in the form of restitution but i doubt it. Nothing worse than saving up to finally get the parts you've been waiting for only to be scammed out of your money
SSIPPI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 03:07 PM   #48
Benman

Drives: 13 IOM 2ss RS manual
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=535616

Looks like is selling aluminum drive shaft, buyer beware
Benman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 12:57 PM   #49
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkstar View Post
I have had 2 instances where someone attempted to scam me. Both times I was able to obtain there phone number and address. I called many many times and left messages threatening to show up at there door with the local police.... then they cave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy347k9 View Post
Looks like Ronald Hayes Broach Jr (20s) is still residing in the apartments on Arbor Creek Circle in Dublin Ca. I would bet a dime to a dollar that he is active on other forums. Thinking he has a girlfriend by the name of Thuy V Le who is also in her 20s and has the same address.

This is exactly what gives Forums a bad name. I am thankful that every individual I have dealt with on this Forum has been nothing less than outstanding.

Once you shipped the three boxes is when he sent you the message, he knew exactly what he was doing. Of course you don't see him trying to help resolve this matter either. He is now among the missing! Karma will get his A@#!
Ronald_h_broach@yahoo.com

bigsplash355@gmail.com

209-242-8082

510-610-9230

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 355
Size:  35.8 KB

Name:  Capture1.JPG
Views: 341
Size:  24.8 KB
Old 08-29-2018, 03:38 PM   #50
Nb1081

Drives: 10 2ss/rs
The supercharger that started this add is for sale in classifieds also
Old 08-31-2018, 03:21 PM   #51
scites

Drives: 2010 camaro SS/RS
scamming ****er got me for 3500 bucks. it is definitely the same one..
scites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 03:45 PM   #52
sherob

Drives: 2015 SW 1SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benman View Post
https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=535616

Looks like is selling aluminum drive shaft, buyer beware
You will get a shaft, may not be aluminum... but it will be a shaft none the less.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=17325&pictureid=134228
sherob is offline   Reply With Quote