Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 11-12-2014, 12:59 PM   #15
Jessej954

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro Ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilversharkSS View Post
NOBODY WORK WITH THIS SCAMMER. HE TOOK MY MONEY AND WILL NOT SEND PRODUCT OR REFUND MONEY. HE IS A THIEF. HE IS A LIAR. HE DID NOT HOLD UP HIS END OF THE DEAL AND HAS TYRNED OFF ALL CONTACT ABILITY AND HAS TAKEN MY MONEY. IF AN ADMIN SEES PLEASE REMOVE THIS SCAMMER. I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE SCAMMED

You are a lier I told you to give me time to finish at the doctors office to do everything and that's why I no longer wanted to deal with you when you sent threatening text messages to my wife. You are a psycho that's wy no one will do business with you. And p.s I don't care if a admin flags my account they should flag yours for threatening PPl who don't want to deal with you I explained that they where sold and you just are insanely jealous that you couldn't get headers you have a problem and I tho you was cool when you msg me but it goes to show how mad you get when you don't get what you want #FREAK lmao heat a life
Jessej954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #16
SilversharkSS

Drives: 2012 silver 2SS, cam, exhaust.
No I did not threaten anyone I have the text to prove it. If you don't want to send me the headers then refund my money. I'm on my way to the police department. I'm giving you one last warning. I have text proving that I did not threaten anyone. And I GAVE YOU 2 DAYS!!! you did not follow through with your part and you will not answer your phone. So I demand my money back I have my reciepts. I did not know your wife had the phone and have all the messages I did not send any threats. That's a lie. I have my proof BE A REAL MAN AND SEND MY MONEY BACK. YOUR A SCAMMING LIAR. ONE LAST WARNING BEFORE I FILE A POLICE REPORT!!
SilversharkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 01:44 PM   #17
SilversharkSS

I don't see how you can reply back on here but won't call me back or text me and send my money back. Walmart has you on camera and knows that you went to two different stores to pick up the money. Send my money back
Old 11-12-2014, 02:11 PM   #18
SilversharkSS

Why is my post deleted where I defended myself? Why have you not refunded my money? I'm not asking for anything more than for you to do the right thing, to stop lying and accusing me of false actions and to refund my money
Old 11-12-2014, 03:05 PM   #19
Slimmy909

Drives: 2014 SS CAMARO 1LE
Slimmy909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:11 PM   #20
Jessej954

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro Ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilversharkSS View Post
No I did not threaten anyone I have the text to prove it. If you don't want to send me the headers then refund my money. I'm on my way to the police department. I'm giving you one last warning. I have text proving that I did not threaten anyone. And I GAVE YOU 2 DAYS!!! you did not follow through with your part and you will not answer your phone. So I demand my money back I have my reciepts. I did not know your wife had the phone and have all the messages I did not send any threats. That's a lie. I have my proof BE A REAL MAN AND SEND MY MONEY BACK. YOUR A SCAMMING LIAR. ONE LAST WARNING BEFORE I FILE A POLICE REPORT!!
Go ahead and file the false police report all they will do is laugh at you have a good day and stop sending threatening text messages or I will have you arrested
Jessej954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:51 PM   #21
SilversharkSS

I'm not sending anything of the sorts. I'm sure karma will come around and someone will return the same bad luck to you. I can't believe you would do this to someone who has served since you claim you were a serviceman. That's just plain scum. Or better yet I can't believe you would do that to anyone. As I'm an honest person I don't get that.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:01 PM   #22
joeybsyc

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS
So what's the WHOLE story here?
Old 11-12-2014, 04:11 PM   #23
SilversharkSS

I'm going to post pics of all evidence.

To start I commented on post
He text me, tells me shipping is going to be 175 bucks so I'm better of buying new. So I say OK.

He then post sold this is nearly a week and half ago

This last week he texted me randomly and says hey I found shipping for 50 bucks there still for sale. As the post from buyer had to back out.

So we come to agreement on price. And text back and forth. He sends me pics and video. I say OK. I want to buy them. He says alright I'll post sold. We come to agreement of 300.00 on that day and I would send last 300.00 a few days later then he would ship.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:14 PM   #24
SilversharkSS

So he refused to use PayPal. But sent me all info and said use Walmart. So I go to Walmart and send 300.00 (still have receipt). Then fast forward to Monday night I texted asking if I paid Tuesday would he ship. He says yes. So Tuesday I send last 300.00 (still have receipt). He said OK. Texted said he is gonna pick up money and send headers right after. Blows me off continually until 730 pm that night. I texted asking what was going on. Was not mean at all. Toward 7 I preceded to text saying I will come to Florida if I need to to pick up my stuff I paid 600.00 for
Old 11-12-2014, 04:16 PM   #25
SilversharkSS

Then at about 730 I said I'm going to blast the fact that he is scamming me all over camaro5 I'd he doesn't reply soon.

He then calls me immideatly after. Saying he doesn't deal with rude people and that I threatened his wife( which I did not and NEVER WOULD. ) and so since he doesn't deal with rude people he is just gonna refund my money tommorow and repost headers as sold.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:19 PM   #26
SilversharkSS

So then I say. No no just send me headers and its all good. Then he said no no no I'm gonna refund money to you first thing because you blew my phone up.

So this morning I woke up and asked for the refund number and he ignored me. Then every jour I asked for the refund and continued to ignore me and has actually turned his phone off to not answer my calls. I did not threaten anyone. And honestly don't mind waiting and working with people but he lied and scammed me. I would not ever do anything of sorts. Now I'm out 618 and don't have any headers either.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:22 PM   #27
SilversharkSS

I'm simply asking for either a refund. Or the product I bought?? What's wrong with that? Should I post pics of all text and receipt? Why is it I got scammed and didn't do anything wrong? Wish I would have bought from a vendor..I'm sorry
Old 11-12-2014, 04:25 PM   #28
SilversharkSS

Walmart told me where he picked up the money on exact day and time and even down to what register. He also pi led up the money from two different walmarts...