Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 01:03 AM   #29
christianmotox

Drives: ( . )( . )
Holy cr@p, that must have been embarrassing to have youre mommy give the money back.

Did he get a time out?
Old 06-27-2010, 01:32 AM   #30
shroomjohn

Drives: Golden Eagle
What a piece of shit these are the type of jackass I would kill. He almost got me too but I knew it didnt sound right so I made a list of demands amazing his hot and heavy pm's went cold then magically they sold I knew he was full of shit. I let the mods know a couple days ago to keep an eye on him.
Quote:
Re: ARH 1 7/8 header system /w High flow cats
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomjohn
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykersG8
Hey no worries. Just had a guy pay the full price. Sorry for wasting your time. Good luck with your search.

Quote:
Quote:
Lol I see what your saying. Everything is still in order like I recieved it. They are not coated and I got them from a guy here on craigslist. The part # is CA201078W/C. The best I can do shipped to 65714 is $900 this is the best I can do. MY paypal account is Tootdles32@yahoo.com . When you go to send the money don't forget to use the personal tab and use "other" so you don't have to pay the 3% paypal fee. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Chris

Quote:
Quote:
Any luck today man?
Yea maybe Im working her as we speak. Is everything in order just like it came to you? Are they coated? Whats the exact model or part number? Did you buy from anyone here? Sorry for the all the questions its just I really cant swing this right now
but might have to because of the deal?I just cant get jerked around (not that you would just covering my own butt lol) I know you need the money but for me today whats your bottom price shipping included to 65714. Thanks
Ok I think Ive got her but Ive got one last request this is a lot of money for me at this time and if anything was to go wrong Id probably get kicked out of the house lol. So would you send me some sort of invoice to Justin2344@gmail.com just a description of what Im buying,price,your contact info(just something besides ur username sorry just dont know you and wanna be covered),also that if item is not as described (damaged,parts missing, wrong system) that would void the deal. I just dont wanna get screwed I wont be bugging you about anything as long as it is what it is I really would prefer to pay as a purchase item not personal in case there is a problem w anything or I wasnt to receive the headers there's documentation. I think you get charged the fee and I believe its like 20 bucks. I will pay that so I'll give you 920 if thats acceptable Ill buy as soon as I get the email and hear back from you sorry again for all the hoops to jump through just had buddies get burned before thanks
No biggie man I shouldve pulled the trigger glad you got them taken care of good luck w your family take care.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey I'm open to offers. I need the cash for this soon. The system is brand new. Here a picture. Let me know if you have any questions.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 809x661.

Man I feel yea I had some unexpected stuff come up to but its really killing right now I really want these. I dont wanna insult you but the best I could do right now is maybe 900 sorry man good luck.
Hey no offense. To tell you the truth I really have no choice I need to sell this. Could you do atleast $1000?
Is there any difference between the L99 system or LS3 or are they the same? Ill talk to my wife and let you know in the morning.
Nope there is no difference. My paypal is Tootdles32@yahoo.com . When you go to send the money make sure you send it under the personal tab so you don't have to pay the 3% paypal fee. That is also my email.
Hey man well after doin some math with the wife I just cant swing it just yet gotta take care of some other things first. Im very interested but moneys a little tight I might be able to in a couple weeks. Good luck selling them I know how it is to be in a bind if you still have them in a week or 3 who knows take it easy
Would the $900 offer still be good today?
Man your really trying to get me in trouble at home lol. Man I think its an amazing deal I just gotta take care of a couple things first but Ill try and work on her and see. I work nights and her days so it might be tomorrow b4 I know anything.
Lol don't need that. I just really need to sell them today. I'll hold them if no one else messages me back.

Last edited by shroomjohn; 06-27-2010 at 02:26 AM.
Old 06-27-2010, 02:34 AM   #31
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Tootdles32@yahoo.com
with that, I got this...
http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/10710635
anyone recognize this guy? Looks like he might have been using his girlfriends email address.
I've got all the pix saved...just in case.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:57 AM   #32
shroomjohn

Drives: Golden Eagle
Good job Tag man people piss me off! But hey it looks like I got the best deal on the imaginary headers
Old 06-27-2010, 11:26 AM   #33
MasterZ

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
people dont realize just how much of a trail you leave on the internet..

just from an IP address with all VB forum log, we are capable of getting a physical address, email address, phone numbers, names relatives, etc...

we have tracked spammers down on my site an pretty much put them out of business.

Throw in the mix of scamming people over state lines and it turns into a federal case..

good job guys on tracking them down..
Old 06-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #34
GeorgeInNePa
Plastic Cuttin' Badass

Drives: '08 G8GT 6.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZ View Post
just an update,

they got in touch with his parents and recieved the money back today.....he had some sort of lame ass excuse..
Are you serious?

His mommy paid back the money?

Congrats to fieldgoal, glad you got your money back.
FasterProms Tune, Ported TB/Intake - HSRK - Vararam - SLP 25% UD Pulley - ARH 1 3/4" Longtubes - Pypes Violators - Yank 3200 Converter - PCM4Less Trans Cooler - DashHawk - All Pedders Bushings, Xa Coil-Overs - Spohn Arms - Billet Prototypes Catch Can - Skinnies on GTO rims - ET Streets on F Body Rims - SJM LineLoc - 3.70gears/Harrop TrueTrac
Coming Soon: Ported Heads/Cam/DoD Delete
Old 06-27-2010, 02:26 PM   #35
NVMYSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeInNePa View Post
Are you serious?

His mommy paid back the money?

Congrats to fieldgoal, glad you got your money back.
Thanks MasterZ for letting the cat out of the bag! I was waiting for the money to clear before I posted an update. StrykersG8 called my cell phone yesterday and said something about the money not clearing until 07/31/10. This seemed a little far fetch, I've used paypal a lot in the past and never have I been told the money wouldn't clear for over a month! He agreed that there would be communication between him and I until everything was resolved.
GeorgeInNePa, please check pm.
After we get everything straightened out fieldgoal00 or I will update.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:58 PM   #36
MasterZ

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVMYSS View Post
Thanks MasterZ for letting the cat out of the bag! I was waiting for the money to clear before I posted an update. StrykersG8 called my cell phone yesterday and said something about the money not clearing until 07/31/10. This seemed a little far fetch, I've used paypal a lot in the past and never have I been told the money wouldn't clear for over a month! He agreed that there would be communication between him and I until everything was resolved.
GeorgeInNePa, please check pm.
After we get everything straightened out fieldgoal00 or I will update.

my bad, Mr Fieldgoal told me yesterday it had cleared...

as far as the money clearing... that all depends on how you have paypal setup or sending the money. If you are not a verified account or have it linked to a credit card vrs a checking account it does take a few days for the payments to be confirmed..
Old 06-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #37
Jeanius

Drives: Blk/Blk 2018 Sierra SLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZ View Post
my bad, Mr Fieldgoal told me yesterday it had cleared...

as far as the money clearing... that all depends on how you have paypal setup or sending the money. If you are not a verified account or have it linked to a credit card vrs a checking account it does take a few days for the payments to be confirmed..

If you sent with a checking account it can take 7-10 days

credit card or debit card is instant

TRADED: 2016 2SS M6
Old 06-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #38
GeorgeInNePa
Plastic Cuttin' Badass

Drives: '08 G8GT 6.0
I would think that if he doesn't want a visit from the local police, he'd send a certified check or Postal Money Order, overnight.

Making you wait 5 weeks for your money is complete BS.

This isn't a refund for a returned part, this is money he was prepared to steal from you.

If I was you, I'd turn up the heat.

BTW, has he tried to clear the air with Mods or Admin over here? He hasn't tried to contact anyone at grrrr8.net.
FasterProms Tune, Ported TB/Intake - HSRK - Vararam - SLP 25% UD Pulley - ARH 1 3/4" Longtubes - Pypes Violators - Yank 3200 Converter - PCM4Less Trans Cooler - DashHawk - All Pedders Bushings, Xa Coil-Overs - Spohn Arms - Billet Prototypes Catch Can - Skinnies on GTO rims - ET Streets on F Body Rims - SJM LineLoc - 3.70gears/Harrop TrueTrac
Coming Soon: Ported Heads/Cam/DoD Delete
Old 06-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #39
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
So let me get this straight... If you choose personal to save the 3% you don't have any re-course through PayPal??

I think I'll pay the 3% from now on...

Glad you all got to the bottom of this one...
Old 06-27-2010, 11:23 PM   #40
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
Congrats Fieldgoal and NV, looks like your sleuthing paid off!
Old 06-28-2010, 12:58 AM   #41
Jeanius

Drives: Blk/Blk 2018 Sierra SLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
So let me get this straight... If you choose personal to save the 3% you don't have any re-course through PayPal??

I think I'll pay the 3% from now on...

Glad you all got to the bottom of this one...
Only the recipient is charged 3%, he didnt want to be charged so he told him to use the personal so he got the full amount

TRADED: 2016 2SS M6
Old 06-28-2010, 01:24 AM   #42
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanius View Post
Only the recipient is charged 3%, he didnt want to be charged so he told him to use the personal so he got the full amount
I totally understand that part... but if you go "personnal" does it mean you give up the right to protest through PayPal.

I've been successful at reclaiming money from a scammer once through PayPal... just want to make sure I still have that option if something like this happens.

Closed Thread