Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 06-22-2009, 10:15 AM   #1
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
UPDATE!Anyone in south central Louisiana...meet up in Lafayette on the 27th

A couple of us thought it would be cool to try and get together..
Shenanigans (used to be Benngans) holds a huge corvette show every year in October..they have agreed to let us have our meet-up at the restaurant this Saturday the 27th. They have everything needed to keep our cars safe..they will rope off some of their parking lot for 5th gens only..
So..if your interested post here or pm me..I'm trying to get a motor count so i can give them an accurate car count.
Hope to see you there!!!

*UPDATE*
Serranos on Johnston St has agreed to let us meet up there..5:30..see you there!!
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights

Last edited by CamaroChelline; 06-24-2009 at 10:26 AM.
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
CamaroKitty

Drives: 2010 Silver Ice 2LT RS V6
is that the 27th of this month or of October??
CamaroKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
CamaroChelline

It's this month..they have a Corvette show there in October..
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
Old 06-22-2009, 02:08 PM   #4
CamaroKitty

Drives: 2010 Silver Ice 2LT RS V6
My husband and I may come by. What time??
CamaroKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:14 PM   #5
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
We might come by and visit, but our car will not be here until October. Will be nice to meet some fellow camaro owners (and soon to be owners)!
Old 06-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #6
CamaroChelline

I'm pretty sure it'll be 5:30..I've just got to get a final confirmation from the restaurant that the time is ok..I'll let yall know asap
Old 06-22-2009, 02:22 PM   #7
CamaroChelline

AlRight guys..I'm heading down there right now to finalize everything.. I'll post all the details as soon as I get back.

And everybody come!!
Old 06-22-2009, 03:07 PM   #8
CamaroChelline

Ok. Problem. SHennagins is in the middle of negotiating their lease and he basically said he couldn't do it right now..anybody have any other ideas?
Old 06-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #9
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChelline View Post
Ok. Problem. SHennagins is in the middle of negotiating their lease and he basically said he couldn't do it right now..anybody have any other ideas?
Thanks for taking the time to try and set it up. I'll check with some of our people and let you know if we can do something around here. I know Hooters in Baton Rouge and Denham Springs would probably let us do something. As soon as my car gets here, I know we'll be there.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:35 PM   #10
CamaroChelline

I've got a few calls into other restaurants where I know the management. It shouldn't be too hard to get one of them to allow us the use of their parking lot
Old 06-24-2009, 10:27 AM   #11
CamaroChelline

Serranos on Johnston St is the place for the meet-up..5:30..see ya there!!
Old 08-05-2009, 04:47 PM   #12
BLACK10

Drives: 2010 CAMARO. 10.04@133mph, 1.4 60'
i live VERY close to lafayette. any plans on another get-together?
BLACK10 is offline   Reply With Quote