Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery > Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum

Old 01-29-2010, 03:11 PM   #1
Andrew MacTavish

Drives: 71 Cutlass S
VR "LocoMotion" 2

Here is the back view of "LocoMotion" finally finshed it! Chrome & Airbrushed Carbon Fibre paint, Carbon Fibre Hood & Spolier, Meshed intakes, with Konig wheels.
Attached Images

Last edited by Andrew MacTavish; 02-03-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Andrew MacTavish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
Blakout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS NPP
Old 01-31-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
Andrew MacTavish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakout View Post

Far from it Mate.
Attached Images

Last edited by Andrew MacTavish; 02-05-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:46 AM   #4
Andrew MacTavish

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondave View Post
Motions had the L88 Style... but what ya did does make sence... very creative for sure..

try to calm down the colors a bit... do some black or just blue wheels too...
Thanks for the input diamondave! I respect constructive critisim like that. How's this?
Attached Images

Last edited by Andrew MacTavish; 02-05-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:21 AM   #5
Scrapppy666

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 Black/Black
wayyyy too much going on IMO.. the body kit is over the top so no need for the overwhelming paint scheme... needs either one or the other, not both. And it is a bit-o-rice, but what isn't these days. Not bad but just too much going on, it hurts my eyes a little to be honest - don't know where to look first

Pittsburgh Automotive Photography
Black on Black 2SS/RS w/ white stripes Dynomax 3" Bullet Catback, CAI Cold Air Intake
Scrapppy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #6
Andrew MacTavish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapppy666 View Post
wayyyy too much going on IMO.. the body kit is over the top so no need for the overwhelming paint scheme... needs either one or the other, not both. And it is a bit-o-rice, but what isn't these days. Not bad but just too much going on, it hurts my eyes a little to be honest - don't know where to look first
Hey Scrapppy666, Thanks for your opinions! It would definitely stand out in a Sea of Camaro's!! I wanted to do something over the top, as I got sick of seeing just SS stripes & stuff! Not that I hate them, just wanted to be different. I also think it maybe a bit-o-ricy because of the original (Danish?) designers styling. With the Big "Boom Box Speakers" up front, & yeah the wheels Maybe too, but I do think they match the style though. Also as far a not knowing where to look first, to me thats just like looking at an "Old Masters" Painting!! Thanks again.

PS: These plain enough?
Attached Images

Last edited by Andrew MacTavish; 02-05-2010 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:12 PM   #7
nichoLaS9

Drives: '96 Grand 'Hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapppy666 View Post
+1
Old 02-01-2010, 09:33 PM   #8
Andrew MacTavish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichoLaS9 View Post
+1

+4x4
Old 02-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #9
304hp?
ICEMAN 229

Drives: 2010 V6 Aqua Blue Metallic
Sick
304hp? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:50 AM   #10
nichoLaS9

Drives: '96 Grand 'Hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew MacTavish View Post
+4x4
plz dont get me started.. p.s alcohol was involved while reading it (4x4 post), so yeah, i'll just leave it at that

but anyways, lets act like adults here: IMHO the white one does look better. people tend to underestimate the beauty that can be associated with simplicity. the simplest designs can compliment subtle body lines etc. and make for a stunning car.. i've always said a car needs three 'ingredients': proportionality, symmetry, and the aforementioned simplicity to top it all off. like i said though, just my opinion

Last edited by nichoLaS9; 02-02-2010 at 11:13 AM.
nichoLaS9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:29 PM   #11
Andrew MacTavish

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichoLaS9 View Post
plz dont get me started.. p.s alcohol was involved while reading it (4x4 post), so yeah, i'll just leave it at that

but anyways, lets act like adults here: IMHO the white one does look better. people tend to underestimate the beauty that can be associated with simplicity. the simplest designs can compliment subtle body lines etc. and make for a stunning car.. i've always said a car needs three 'ingredients': proportionality, symmetry, and the aforementioned simplicity to top it all off. like i said though, just my opinion
No worries NicholaS9,
Im an Aussie, & we are Stirrers. As is we rib people, (when we feel it's needed) and was not meant in a bad way. Thanks for the input about the white car & it's simplicity. I understand where you are coming from. Your 'ingredients' do make for a good car receipe! For me, I went "out there" on these designs, 1 Because I wanted some input like this with my designs, as alot of my other ones were all but being ignored. If people do, or don't like my designs (for what ever reason) I want them to say why? Constructively. And 2, Because I knew it would be totally different from what every one else was doing. Any way thanks again.

Last edited by Andrew MacTavish; 02-05-2010 at 01:18 PM.