Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-01-2011, 07:59 PM   #295
jagan323
I have no life

Drives: 06' Subaru STI, ex-Camaro V6 LLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
By the way, that would sound ferocious with LTs
Yeah sorry for the link, just gotta wait 5 seconds, and u can go to the page. But yeah, I agree... the LT's would totally KILL the mic on the camera lol. I have a friend, he's got BBK LT headers, and a Magnaflow axle back. That $hit is loud... WAY louder than mine at idle and cold start. He's out of town.. but he'll be back on the 15th. I'm his tuner for Trifecta, so I can get him a copy of this tune I believe... I want to try it on his car LOL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrackie View Post
Is there anything after warm up?
Yeah... that last part is the warm up lol............. It's very quiet... barely noticable imho... Eitherway, it's actually harder work than I thought to get this working lol. Numerous tunes and datalogs. =P
Old 05-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #296
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan323 View Post
Yeah sorry for the link, just gotta wait 5 seconds, and u can go to the page. But yeah, I agree... the LT's would totally KILL the mic on the camera lol. I have a friend, he's got BBK LT headers, and a Magnaflow axle back. That $hit is loud... WAY louder than mine at idle and cold start. He's out of town.. but he'll be back on the 15th. I'm his tuner for Trifecta, so I can get him a copy of this tune I believe... I want to try it on his car LOL...
Would love to hear that lol.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:07 PM   #297
Burnt_RS

Drives: '10 1LT/RS
getting better Jagan. Keep at it! You almost have the cold (high speed) idle down. The warm idle might be tough since it is so quiet to begin with.
Burnt_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #298
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Sounds interesting.. Is there more work to be done on it? Or is Vince pretty much done?
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:33 PM   #299
jagan323
I have no life

Thanks guys, I usually have this gung-ho attitude towards things, and usually love taking challenges. But sometimes people get fatigued lol. So sorry for my semi-flip out last week. But it is very satisfying to see that the tune seems to be getting closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorAirForce View Post
Sounds interesting.. Is there more work to be done on it? Or is Vince pretty much done?
Well, I'm suprised, Vince seems to be more devoted in this project than I lol. He was pumping out new tunes daily pretty much last week. With all the cars he tunes, I just can't believe he's so devoted to this one.

I'm pretty sure, Vince will have something else to tweak after he reads the latest datalog and the sound clip I sent him.

-EDIT: This project is actually taking a toll on me financially LOL... You have no idea how much gas it takes to turn the car on and off until you've done this more than a dozen times lol. I swore I have lost 1/4 tank just by being on my driveway LOL. Just a fun tid-bit =p
Old 05-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #300
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Thanks guys, I usually have this gung-ho attitude towards things, and usually love taking challenges. But sometimes people get fatigued lol. So sorry for my semi-flip out last week. But it is very satisfying to see that the tune seems to be getting closer.

Well, I'm suprised, Vince seems to be more devoted in this project than I lol. He was pumping out new tunes daily pretty much last week. With all the cars he tunes, I just can't believe he's so devoted to this one.

I'm pretty sure, Vince will have something else to tweak after he reads the latest datalog and the sound clip I sent him.

-EDIT: This project is actually taking a toll on me financially LOL... You have no idea how much gas it takes to turn the car on and off until you've done this more than a dozen times lol. I swore I have lost 1/4 tank just by being on my driveway LOL. Just a fun tid-bit =p
He may be devoted to it because it's another option he can give for his price. I know that if this doesn't put any more wear on the engine, it definitely helps in my decision and think it is a little more worth the price. If you know what I mean.

And give me your paypal and I'll throw some change your way if it's a huge burden and you cant do it any more
Old 05-01-2011, 10:39 PM   #301
OOLIE

Drives: 2011 LS
gotta tell you I was all for hashing this out for those who wanted it, but I am actually growing to like this myself. I wasn't too sure I would consider this to be honest, You are doing some good for sure. I finally got the money today for a tune so I am ordering tomorrow, but I think I will see this out before adding.
Old 05-02-2011, 09:44 AM   #302
buddylok

Drives: -
Quote:
Jagan, I can't wait to try this ghost cam tune on my car, I bet it is going to sound nice and loud !

I will call you first thing when I get back in town.

thanks for all the hard work brother ! see you soon
buddylok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 09:49 AM   #303
formare
The Milano

Drives: 2017 Firefly ShipWorks
its getting closer.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:20 AM   #304
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddylok View Post
Jagan, I can't wait to try this ghost cam tune on my car, I bet it is going to sound nice and loud !

So your the one he was referring to? lol. I actually thought about your setup when he said it but had no idea you actually were close to each other.

Yeah...videos...please.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #305
buddylok

Drives: -
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
So your the one he was referring to? lol. I actually thought about your setup when he said it but had no idea you actually were close to each other.

Yeah...videos...please.

yes, I'm the one

Jagan's house is only 5 mins away from my place.
we will do a video when I get the tune. (hopefully by May 20th)
buddylok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:15 PM   #306
jagan323
I have no life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
He may be devoted to it because it's another option he can give for his price. I know that if this doesn't put any more wear on the engine, it definitely helps in my decision and think it is a little more worth the price. If you know what I mean.

And give me your paypal and I'll throw some change your way if it's a huge burden and you cant do it any more
Yep, I believe Vince is in this to win it. It's just more bang for buck for you guys to turn to the DARK SIDE >=D

And LOL.. you serious? Thanks for the kind offer, but I can't accept anything yet. It's not even finished lol... what kind of person would I be if I took money for an incomplete product? Also, you name is Poormans Camaro, how could I take change from you? =p jk lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OOLIE View Post
gotta tell you I was all for hashing this out for those who wanted it, but I am actually growing to like this myself. I wasn't too sure I would consider this to be honest, You are doing some good for sure. I finally got the money today for a tune so I am ordering tomorrow, but I think I will see this out before adding.
So are you saying you are ordering it anyways? Or only after this is done? Eitherway, you will be happy with your purchase imo =D Welcome to the Dark SIDE >=D You drive Auto or manual btw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddylok View Post

Yeah man! Hopefully we'll have something even better tuned by the time you get back.
Old 05-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #307
OOLIE

Drives: 2011 LS
I was getting the tune anyway, I ordered it today. I am now thinking about adding this now as before I wasn't too sure it was for me. I just find myself kinda liking it and may play with it a little myself when Vince is comfortable enough with it to pass it along to others. I have an auto so I know I will get my money's worth regardless. I guess this means I joined the Sith huh? LOL
Old 05-02-2011, 02:04 PM   #308
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Yep, I believe Vince is in this to win it. It's just more bang for buck for you guys to turn to the DARK SIDE >=D

And LOL.. you serious? Thanks for the kind offer, but I can't accept anything yet. It's not even finished lol... what kind of person would I be if I took money for an incomplete product? Also, you name is Poormans Camaro, how could I take change from you? =p jk lol.
Hey, no problem! Just thought I'd offer some $$$ for the R&D. lol

And don't let the name fool you (even though that's what it's for. lol) People are supposed to think i have a slow v6 camaro (sleeper).