Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 07-17-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
jackka

Drives: 2011 Black/Black 2LT/RS M6 w/Sroof
Detail Addict Car Soap = Adam's Car Shampoo ?

I received a tiny bottle of Detail Addict's Car Soap sampler when I ordered my Foamaster II from Detail Addict's website and the soap seems either identical or very similar to the Car Shampoo in Adam's line. They both have this distinct color and smell of bright neon red and a sort of cherry type.

I haven't been able to compare the two side by side as I had used up the sampler bottle before my order of Adam's stuff came in.

Has anybody else had both or know if they are of the same make-up?

As far as prices, Detail Addict's Car Soap seems to be a tad cheaper.
(-$3 for 16oz, -$5 for the gallon)
jackka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
2LTRS
Detailing Connoisseur

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2LT RS
Doubtful. Almost all of Adam's products are mixed and bottled at their facilities in Boulder, Co. I don't think Adam re-packages any of his products for other companies usage.

There are a ton of similar products, Adam's buttery wax, CG Butter wet wax, Clearkote yellow cream wax. I can attest to the fact that none of them are the same product.

I haven't used the detail addict line, but I can almost guarantee you they aren't the same product.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #3
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
We have done private label promotion for companies before, but it always features an Adam's logo on the back. We did stuff for Saleen, Busted Knuckle Garage, and others.

We do not, however, have any affiliation with Detail Addict.
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote