Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 03-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #1
IPT

Drives: '02 Trailblazer, '12 Camaro 2SS/RS
Where's Justice Pete?

Hey guys anyone know where Justice Pete is at? I've been off the boards for a while and PM'd him recdntly with no response. He's usually pretty good about that stuff.
IPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #2
right to travel

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS 1LE SW
testing the z28 on a track against the l28
right to travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:52 PM   #3
IPT

Drives: '02 Trailblazer, '12 Camaro 2SS/RS
man, that's gonna be interesting! Okay, well I'll just PM again in a few days, thanks.
IPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #4
RBD

Drives: 2013 SS/RS Convertible
Pete is real busy making deals.....he will be back soon. Pedders is really blowing up in the US
now, lots going on for Mr Justice.
RBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #5
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
He has been in at The House all day. He was in NY for the 2014 introduction though so probably busy.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #6
BullF-16
USAF retired! Thank God!

Drives: 2011 1SS, 1LT red,1LT/RS SGM 98Z28
Pete is insanely busy right now. I have no idea how he does it.

Rest assured Pedders is still on top of customer service....its just that the president of the company probably is really busy building the name brand. They have grown leaps and bounds beyond where the were a year ago.

Did you try the Pedders Tech department?
HKE LSX427(Mast blk lbl 305 6bolt LS7heads, PatG231/246 blower cam, RWHP/TQ: 1281/1133 SNL Performance Custom Twin PT6766 BB turbos 4 to 25psi selectable on the Boost Leash controller, Squash dual 400LPH/ID2000s, ALKY 4 gal meth, Autometer AFR/Bst/oilpres/oiltemp/fuelpress gauges, Pedders Justice road crs pkg: All HD bushes, supercar 12kg coil overs, supercar ZL1 sways, camber plates all setup by JusticePete! :Gforce 9" 35spline S-Trac, 1500hp Outlaw axles, 3.5"alum DS, Monster Triple disc; 4xForgeline 19x10.5 4xBridgestone 305/30R19 RE-11, CTS-v calipers/rotors/Cobalt friction XR1/3 pads
BullF-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:18 PM   #7
BullF-16
USAF retired! Thank God!

Drives: 2011 1SS, 1LT red,1LT/RS SGM 98Z28
Contact either Rob@wretchedmotorsports or Bruce@raymondsperformance and order from them. They are almost instantaneous in answering questions.

Or any of the other Pedders dealers for that matter.

I go thru Pedders direct since my alignment shop/install shop and Pedders are kind of local to me and well worth the drive to the Texas Hill Country.
HKE LSX427(Mast blk lbl 305 6bolt LS7heads, PatG231/246 blower cam, RWHP/TQ: 1281/1133 SNL Performance Custom Twin PT6766 BB turbos 4 to 25psi selectable on the Boost Leash controller, Squash dual 400LPH/ID2000s, ALKY 4 gal meth, Autometer AFR/Bst/oilpres/oiltemp/fuelpress gauges, Pedders Justice road crs pkg: All HD bushes, supercar 12kg coil overs, supercar ZL1 sways, camber plates all setup by JusticePete! :Gforce 9" 35spline S-Trac, 1500hp Outlaw axles, 3.5"alum DS, Monster Triple disc; 4xForgeline 19x10.5 4xBridgestone 305/30R19 RE-11, CTS-v calipers/rotors/Cobalt friction XR1/3 pads
BullF-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:45 PM   #8
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:29 PM   #9
jeremywes

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
SLACKER
jeremywes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #10
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPT View Post
Hey guys anyone know where Justice Pete is at? I've been off the boards for a while and PM'd him recdntly with no response. He's usually pretty good about that stuff.
I was wondering the same thing. Pete is VERY good at answering questions even if it isn't directly about Pedders. I went to the top hoping he could tell me if Pedders camaro stainless steel brake lines were in stock and ready to ship.
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #11
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
I was wondering the same thing. Pete is VERY good at answering questions even if it isn't directly about Pedders. I went to the top hoping he could tell me if Pedders camaro stainless steel brake lines were in stock and ready to ship.
They are and here is the scoop of the day --- A new coilover shipment just arrived and the all new Pedders Camber plates are now IN STOCK!
Old 03-29-2013, 02:54 PM   #12
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
SHA-ZAM!!! Thanks Pete. I will order the rest of my needed bushings & Pedders stainless steel brake lines on Monday.
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:00 PM   #13
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
SHA-ZAM!!! Thanks Pete. I will order the rest of my needed bushings & Pedders stainless steel brake lines on Monday.
It is raining camber plates!!!!!

They are now officially in-stock ready for immediate delivery!

Pedders 581050 Camaro-Dual-Bearing-Camber Plates

1.9 Degrees of Additional Negative Camber Adjustment
18mm Thick Monster Plate
Dual Bearing Configuration
Banded Thrust Bearing for Strut Rotation
Large Monoball for Strut Articulation
Fits All Brands of 5th Gen Coilovers

Pedders 5th Gen Camaro Dual Bearing Camber Plates with an 18mm Thick Main Plate are configured with a banded thrust bearing for coil rotation when turning and a large monoball for strut articulation. Pressed into the upper aluminum spring perch is a banded sealed thrust bearing. The thrust bearing replaces the OE strut bearing and delivers silky smooth operation.

A large monoball allows the strut to articulate without bind. This precision assembly delivers an additional 1.9 degrees of negative camber. Each mark on the camber plate is .25 degrees of adjustment. Combine the adjustment of Pedders Dual Bearing Camaro Camber Plates with the OE knuckle / clevis camber adjustment to achieve more than -4 of camber on demand. As a side benefit, the Steering Angle Inclination (SAI) improves as more camber was added from the plates.

IN-STOCK for IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT!

OEM Articulation

Pedders Dual Bearing Camber Plate Articulation

Old 03-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #14
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
It is raining camber plates!!!!!

They are now officially in-stock ready for immediate delivery!

Pedders 581050 Camaro-Dual-Bearing-Camber Plates

1.9 Degrees of Additional Negative Camber Adjustment
18mm Thick Monster Plate
Dual Bearing Configuration
Banded Thrust Bearing for Strut Rotation
Large Monoball for Strut Articulation
Fits All Brands of 5th Gen Coilovers

Pedders 5th Gen Camaro Dual Bearing Camber Plates with an 18mm Thick Main Plate are configured with a banded thrust bearing for coil rotation when turning and a large monoball for strut articulation. Pressed into the upper aluminum spring perch is a banded sealed thrust bearing. The thrust bearing replaces the OE strut bearing and delivers silky smooth operation.

A large monoball allows the strut to articulate without bind. This precision assembly delivers an additional 1.9 degrees of negative camber. Each mark on the camber plate is .25 degrees of adjustment. Combine the adjustment of Pedders Dual Bearing Camaro Camber Plates with the OE knuckle / clevis camber adjustment to achieve more than -4 of camber on demand. As a side benefit, the Steering Angle Inclination (SAI) improves as more camber was added from the plates.

IN-STOCK for IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT!

OEM Articulation

Pedders Dual Bearing Camber Plate Articulation

So Pete....???

You know what my car is built to do.... Would this benefit me much at all, knowing my car doesn't turn much... hopefully....

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote