Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 07-01-2011, 09:46 AM   #15
PFYC

Drives: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenWithEnvy View Post
Hey is this Mike or Brian by any chance? This is Joe Cross.... I will be emaiing you guys more pictures
Brian for now! Can't wait to see the photos.
PFYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 04:02 PM   #16
qtr-camaro ss

Drives: Orange CAMARO SS/RS
what other aftermarket hood do you recommend guys .. other body kit you tried .. is there any pictures with seibon or VIS kit .. I never saw them before on a car
qtr-camaro ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #17
orange-prince
QATAR 2022

Drives: black cts-V coupe a6
use the search you will see a lot of body kit's and pic's
orange-prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:58 AM   #18
qtr-camaro ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange-prince View Post
use the search you will see a lot of body kit's and pic's
Thanks ..
Are you in Qatar right now ...
Old 07-02-2011, 08:28 AM   #19
orange-prince
QATAR 2022

yup
Old 07-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #20
qtr-camaro ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange-prince View Post
yup
me too .. lets meet sometime if you are free
Old 07-06-2011, 08:44 AM   #21
orange-prince
QATAR 2022

call me on 55050835 any time
Old 07-06-2011, 08:55 AM   #22
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtr-camaro ss View Post
what other aftermarket hood do you recommend guys .. other body kit you tried .. is there any pictures with seibon or VIS kit .. I never saw them before on a car
Stillen Street Scene kit (splitter since removed), MPD1 dovetail, and now ACS T3 Splitter

More in my profile page albums
Attached Images

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:46 AM   #23
qtr-camaro ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclark10 View Post
Stillen Street Scene kit (splitter since removed), MPD1 dovetail, and now ACS T3 Splitter

More in my profile page albums
I really like this kit .. I want to go with ACS T3 front bumper, I just want to know which side skirt and diffuser i should go with.. I like the stillen street scene side skirt.. how much does it cost if you dont mind me asking.
Old 07-06-2011, 03:10 PM   #24
cruznls
cruznls

Drives: 2010 CAMARO
Wink

We went with RAZZI for a Body Kit...
Great quality - price ....
cruznls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:44 PM   #25
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by qtr-camaro ss View Post
I really like this kit .. I want to go with ACS T3 front bumper, I just want to know which side skirt and diffuser i should go with.. I like the stillen street scene side skirt.. how much does it cost if you dont mind me asking.
PM sent

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:22 PM   #26
Eric-MPD1.com

Drives: Cool parts for cool cars
MPD1 "Z Force" ram air

The MPD1 "Z Force" style hood was designed to look like the digitized rendering of what the Z/28 might be as seen on the cover of Motor Trend Magazine about a year ago. I did not like the way the opening in front of the scoop got flat like a couple of other designs out there. We sloped the entire approach to the opening from the leading edge of the hood there by keeping a nice peak down the middle of it. Also, you will notice that the leading edge of the scoop opening matches the leading edge of the hood.
Another great feature of the "Z Force" hood is that it is designed in conjunction with CAI inc airboxes making for a dedicated ram air system, as are all of MPD1 hoods; not a generic "dump the cool air somewhere close to a filter" approach like most "functional" hoods.
The "Z Force" hood is built with quality OEM style hardware for the latch, hinges, and strut attachment points. Cheap nutserts are very common in aftermarket hoods to attach hings and latches, NOT on a MPD1 hood! MPD1 hoods are bonded with Lord Fusior structural adhesives as the OEM manufacturers use. The top and bottom are also bonded in such a way as to produce an engineered unit that does not flutter or shake at high speeds. All inner surfaces that can be seen, as well as the hardware, and mesh in the openings are epoxy primed black.
Another great detail we designed are the wiper washer nozzles to attach directly to the hood, eliminating the black plastic bracket that normally retained them. The hoses for the nozzles are routed inside the hood resulting in a very clean design underside.

For development pictures of the topside of this hood go here,

http://www.mpd1.com/gallery/customs_..._zforce11.html

For more pictures go here to post # 30,

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ht=mpd1&page=2

MY motto is, "QUALITY IS NOT EXPENSIVE, IT'S PRICELESS"
Attached Images

Eric-MPD1.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:59 AM   #27
qtr-camaro ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric-MPD1.com View Post
The MPD1 "Z Force" style hood was designed to look like the digitized rendering of what the Z/28 might be as seen on the cover of Motor Trend Magazine about a year ago. I did not like the way the opening in front of the scoop got flat like a couple of other designs out there. We sloped the entire approach to the opening from the leading edge of the hood there by keeping a nice peak down the middle of it. Also, you will notice that the leading edge of the scoop opening matches the leading edge of the hood.
Another great feature of the "Z Force" hood is that it is designed in conjunction with CAI inc airboxes making for a dedicated ram air system, as are all of MPD1 hoods; not a generic "dump the cool air somewhere close to a filter" approach like most "functional" hoods.
The "Z Force" hood is built with quality OEM style hardware for the latch, hinges, and strut attachment points. Cheap nutserts are very common in aftermarket hoods to attach hings and latches, NOT on a MPD1 hood! MPD1 hoods are bonded with Lord Fusior structural adhesives as the OEM manufacturers use. The top and bottom are also bonded in such a way as to produce an engineered unit that does not flutter or shake at high speeds. All inner surfaces that can be seen, as well as the hardware, and mesh in the openings are epoxy primed black.
Another great detail we designed are the wiper washer nozzles to attach directly to the hood, eliminating the black plastic bracket that normally retained them. The hoses for the nozzles are routed inside the hood resulting in a very clean design underside.

For development pictures of the topside of this hood go here,

http://www.mpd1.com/gallery/customs_..._zforce11.html

For more pictures go here to post # 30,

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ht=mpd1&page=2

MY motto is, "QUALITY IS NOT EXPENSIVE, IT'S PRICELESS"
I will think about this hood .. looks good to me, is it lighter than the stock hood. but still i like the SLP hood and ACS hood.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #28
c-dub
It's that guy

Drives: 2011 SIM SS/RS
Yeah that hood is great looking ...the MPD Z force style