Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 01-01-2009, 06:26 PM   #267
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
If you boys don't settle down I'm gonna go get a $42,000.00 Vette and whoop on ALL of ya!
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #268
KatarHol

Drives: '04 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
What's the deal with that cellophane "S" superman throws at him?
He's in the Fortress of Solitude,i'm sure the option of a big cellophane "S" is like part of the security system of that place................I just like it when Zod screams when Supes crushes his hand
KatarHol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:53 AM   #269
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
what the hell did I stumble on here...cant we all just get along. Cant we all just be happy to have some new muscle on the streets! No point in getting upset about which car does what, they're both great at what they do, and have a lot of bolt on potential. The back and forth stuff is for the birds, thats why we have drag strips!

btw the mustang kid's avatar is the moron from miss teen usa...just thought I'd throw that in there.
TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 02:07 AM   #270
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFord View Post
what the hell did I stumble on here...cant we all just get along. Cant we all just be happy to have some new muscle on the streets! No point in getting upset about which car does what, they're both great at what they do, and have a lot of bolt on potential. The back and forth stuff is for the birds, thats why we have drag strips!

btw the mustang kid's avatar is the moron from miss teen usa...just thought I'd throw that in there.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:43 AM   #271
eric n
US muscle car lover!

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 6m, brembos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black5thgen View Post
They only offer the superchrager through Ford Racing, don't know if it voids the warranty.
doesn't void warranty and you can order it right when you get your car. Also the mustang is several hundred pounds lighter. That said, the Camaro seems to be a much better sorted out car.
eric n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #272
Georgie

Drives: Camaro... soon
i never understood the hate on any end. all 3 are awesome cars with V8s and bold american styling. these cars have never been faster or looked better
Georgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:58 PM   #273
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Stop slinging moldy mud at eachother! It's as if we poke fun at them JUST to poke fun at them since a depressingly high majority of the posts herein disclose nothing but poorly typed CAPS remarks about how *insert modern muscle car* sucks and bows to *insert protagonist muscle car.*

Yes, the Camaro is more powerful, yes, the Camaro's interior SEEMS TO BE better quality, at least right now since we haven't received reviews for the 2010 Mustang interior quality, yes the Camaro has a better suspension... but man, it's their car. Let them love it. I mean damn, if I could choose a Mustang there'd be plenty to choose for me since Mustangs are awesome cars, I'd love to own the new GT500! Performance isn't everything. Nostalgia, tradition, and heritage is just as strong with the Mustang as it is with the Camaro, if not maybe stronger, and that's what makes people love the car, not the performance figures. Performance, as mentioned in this thread, is a pointless thing to toss around anyway since with enough money, these cars can perform up to par with F-14 Tomcats.

Everyone's here because I am pretty sure they're interested in the Camaro, not to pick fights. If they were here to pick fights, then yes, let's whip out the big guns and defend our Camaro like we are in this thread! But WE picked the fight by starting this thread! One of my friends is a Mustang lover while I'm the Camaro lover and we get along just fine. We fantasize more about driving our cars together and taking out ricers more than eachother. Afterall... isn't that our true mission in life? Mustangs, Camaros, and Challengers... just picking on ricers and friendly, respectful competition against eachother at the drag?

Anyway, I'm through white-knighting. I'm just saying, none of us went to a Mustang forum to reek havoc and they're not coming here to reek havoc, and I am plenty sure that there are Mustang forums that are just as torturous and inhospitable to the courageous Camaro enthusiasts that sign up to them as well.

Last edited by nUcLeArEnVoY; 01-02-2009 at 11:25 PM.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #274
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
As you all can see, the issue for the most part...is gone.
Please don't intentionally start it again, or we'll take more drastic measures, because that's just trolling.

I apologize to anyone who got caught up in the deleteathon, I'm you understand.