Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 07-20-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
HopeRidesAlone

Drives: 2010 Camaro Black 2SS/RS
Light burned hole in rear bumper

Sorry its late ill post pics tomorrow so about 2 months ago i noticed a small circle in the rear bumper and was very upset i assumed it was from a bolt of a license plate of someone hitting me when i was parked somewhere but couldnt afford to replace the whole rear bumper because of that. so about two days ago i noticed my right license plate light is out not thinking anything about it i waited untill i had the chance to goto the store.Well that was today i got to autozone sat on the curb to pull the lamp out pull the plastic off and cant find the light? The plastic piece also was partialy melted so i stick my finger in and burned the tip of it so then i was curious. I turned the lights on and looked in the hole and sure enough it was lit i then touched the little round indent on the bumper probly not the smartest idea ive ever had and sure enough burnt my finger again lol. so i guess im going to have to call my dealer and see what they can do i dont know if the light ever worked or what or when exactly it stopped or when the indent appeared so im not sure how this will go any suggestions?

2010 Black 2SS/RS - Stainless powers 1 7/8 LT headers, cold air inductions cai, Tuned by dynosteve, Feesler side skirt, Feesler Spoiler, Feesler carbon fiber bowties, H&R Lowering Springs.
HopeRidesAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
david06851313

Drives: 2014 SS ashen grey
How did they fix this? My 2010 inferno Is at the dealer now to get fixed....
david06851313 is offline   Reply With Quote