Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 08-01-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
ambientweather

Drives: 2011 Convertible 2SS
Dent forming in Rear Bumper

I have a small dent forming in the rear bumper. It started as a crease when I picked it up but has expanded to about the size of a dime.

Anyone else see this? I am looking for a rear bumper exploded view so I can see if the bumper somehow attaches from behind and is warping the bumper. It is a giant image so you can all see it perfectly. Click to view the full size.

Ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Ambient Weather

ambientweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
CooG
RIP - Convertible SS

Drives: '13 Mustang Boss 302 - RED
Don't know anyhting bout your dent, but you're gonna love Kevin Kolb! GO COOGS!
CooG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
ambientweather

Drives: 2011 Convertible 2SS
Yep, I knew my license plate would get more comments than the dent. It looks great on this car with the black and dark red accents. The fierce eye also ties in well with the rear lights and the gold beak with the bow tie. It looks like it belongs with this car. Maybe I shouldn't care... no one will notice it but me!
ambientweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:44 PM   #4
modawg2k

Drives: Topless 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambientweather View Post
Yep, I knew my license plate would get more comments than the dent. It looks great on this car with the black and dark red accents. The fierce eye also ties in well with the rear lights and the gold beak with the bow tie. It looks like it belongs with this car. Maybe I shouldn't care... no one will notice it but me!
My front actually has some indentation on it but i didn't do anything about it because I wasn't sure there could be anything done. Thought maybe someone bumped me. And I have the black cardinals plate too. It was the best plate to match my IOM & black color scheme
modawg2k is offline   Reply With Quote